This is it!

Keep up the good work :D

Whatever sort of idiot I was yesterday I am worse today! I was up at 6am because my daughter has a bad cough and she'd had enough of bed so I had my bar then instead of the usual 9ish with a cuppa in work. I then headed off to work with ZERO food packs. I used my emergency soup and broth yesterday so now I have nothing except flavoured water until I get home at 6pm! I'm already weak!

Luckily I have already packed all my food packs for my holidays in with the rest of the food so we hopefully won't forget that!

What am I going to do until 6pm??

Hi Sandrat,

I totally know what you mean about spending money on food. I used to spend my life in sainsburys shopping but now i'm in there once a week and I have to drag myself in. I cant stand the temptation! I know LL is quite expensive but i used to throw out so much food because I think I had an addiction to keeping my fridge full! So I must be saving money. x

I used to be like that. My life revolved around food. Planning, buying,cooking, discussing as well as cooking for others annd eating loads of it myself.
I too save money now. As well as the weekly shopping there were all the extras, the odd BLT sandwich or baguette (because they are bigger!), crisps, choc etc.the odd secret take-away too.

My shopping habits have changed now. I still shop and cook for a household of guys, husband, 2 18year old students and 2 cats as well as me, but I do my main shopping on the internet now and have it delivered.
It's like a release, mentally and physically. It saves me so much time, someone else is trolling round the shop. They choose the fresh stuff really well. You can reject anything you don't want.
It saves money too. You still get all the special offers and can use vouchers, but you don't get tempted by the extra things they put in front of you in shop -result!
I love it.
Sandra - re. the running out of packs. I always used to keep a couple in my drawe at work and a couple in the car in case of emergencies.
Happy sunshine week-end everyone.

:flirt2::character00238::wow::cool:

i'm struggling this weekend! i
keep picking. on 5th week and put on the 2lbs that i lost on thursday weigh in!:cry:

Dazzle, are you picking at your bars or proper food?​

nope not on bars!:mad: but am not gona eat the rest of the day no packs nothing just drink drink drink! ive drank 2 litres so far am on my third.:(really struggle with water! even with flavours!

I love the fruits of the forest flavour. I put it in the freezer until its almost like slush puppy and it tastes delish x

its not that i dont like the flavours its just that water has always been a chore. im the type of person that drank just maybe 1 glass a day. and now having to drink at least 8. the most ive managed while on this diet has been about 3 and a half litres. but i will try the slush! thanks for the idea.

I only drink between 3 and 3 and half litres a day plus my soups. You dont have to drink a certain amount. Everyone is different. Just drink to thirst. Dont guzzle it down - just small amounts and often. Hope you get thru this x

well they do recomend upto 4 litres! but the minimum of 2. they say the more you drink the more your likely to lose. how long have you been on it and how r you doing?

On 12th week now. Had 11th week on wednesday and am 3lb away from getting 4st. Dont force yourself to drink more than you are comfortable with luv or you will end up turning yourself off completely x

that is amazing:D! well done! 4 stone in 12 weeks is fab wish i can achieve somthing near that at least. and with the water its just about reminding myself and keeping the bottle at hand! but thanx again.

Be careful Dazzle, it isn't the more water you drink the more you lose. You do need
to keep drinking little and often. UP TO4 litres. Ifound that was aboout right for me, any less and my weight loss slowed down, any more and I couldn'y fit it in and it's not recommended apaprt from not having enough hours in the day to drink it!
:7834::7834::7834::7834::7834::7834:

Lol. thanks slendablenda. i know i can manage about 3ltrs a day and most of the time i do drink little and often. its when i havnt drunk enough by about 5-6pm i start panicking and try n drink 2 litrs btween then and 9pm ish.

Hi Dazzle. SB is def right with little and often. It will get easier.

Being on holidays is hard!! We are self catering so I am making all the meals which is hard but even stopping on the drive down I got funny looks ordering chicken and chips for my daughter and pannini for my husband and a black coffee for me!

We went to the beach today and had a great time and I am just back from a nice walk but boy is it harder than I thought it would be!

well I am half way throughy second week of holidays and have managed to do milk week and stay completely abstinent the whole time I have been away. Been going to restaurants and having a black coffee as hubby and daughter eat but it has been fine, people don't care whether i'm eating or not.

I bought myself a nice dress (only 40 quid and will look ok even as it gets too big!) that I'm going to wear to my little sisters hen night in 3 weeks time (posted pictures in my gallery if you want to see) and really enjoying my lighter quicker happier self. I'm loving this holiday and think we'll come back here next year because it is such a beautiful place.

well done sandra. ur looking fab in the pics already.

I am back from holidays and got weighed after 3 weeks away from group and lost 11lbs. That includes milk week and brings total loss to 3 stone 10 lbs in 13 weeks.

I want to lose about another 1 and a half to 2 stone leaving me with a BMI of 23-24 which I think is what I want and was my original goal.

Todays group put some doubt in my mind. Only 2 of us were in the group tonight and LLC was talking about goal setting again as we are at the start of developers. She was talking how we should maybe aim to lose another 3 stone like we did at start of developers and that we should visualise coming off abstinence in september/october! I want to be done with RTM some time in october. Am I being unrealistic? if I lost another 3 stone i'd have a BMI of 21 which is still in healthy range but I don't think it would suit me. I am currently wearing size 12/14 clothes having come from a size 20.

What do you think?

Back