This is it!!

Hi Katie:) yep had really good day:) kept busy:) brought my miracle godson into hosp today for check up then home an played wit the kids! I'm even finding I hav alot more energy and I'm not gettin depressed over my weight coz I'm doin something bout it:)
Yay go us :)

Wow What can I say!!!! Am so pleased for you :D:D. Well done x Hope you have another good day and I have my second weigh in on Sat so fingers crossed it ll be a good one :):)

Fingers crossed its a good one :D I'll let you know x Have a good weekend:)

Well starting day 10 today and it's goin to be a tough one! Hav a christening later with lots of lovely food but I think Munson obstacle will be the drink! ( I sound like an alco) thankfully some my friends are behind me in this diet so I'm sure they wil try make it easier:) here's hoping :)

How was your weekend ? X
My second weigh in was positive :D
Hope to hear from you soon x

Hiiii:)
Well wat how much did u lose??

Had nice weekend nothin too exciting:)
Tired today had lovely long walk with my sis today and kids we're goin try make it a daily thing :)

How was ur weekend?

Hi x
I lost 4.5 pounds so 10.5 pounds in total now x Although am not really doing exercise at the moment something I will do in the coming weeks I'm just trying to get through each day at the moment.
Sounds like your doing well. Keep it up
Speak soon xx:D:D

Yep doing well thank god:)
That's a brill loss:)

So my weigh in is tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it:( I have bn 100% all week but I feel like I hav gained weight my scales is a bit iffy but they r saying iv only lost 1 pound I'd be well pissed off if that's the case !!

Any loss is good x Let me know how you get on :D

Well day 14 had my weigh in this mornin have lost 3 pounds! Would hav liked to have lost more but hey a loss is a loss:) only 3 pounds to lose till 1 stone so happy days:)

Woo hoo!!! Well done!!! :D:D My weigh in tomorrow I'll let you know how I get on . Have a good weekend x

Well think I'm on day 18 now

It's bn tough but not too tough thank god:) I'm starting to notice my clothes gettin looser and ppl who know I'm on the diet hav noticed weight going! Just waiting for someone who doesn't know about it to comment:)
I'm going to kick boxing later I'm kinda excited and petrified at the same time lol! Hopefully it will help me tone and lose a bit extra:)

Well I'm glad people are noticing x :D I lost 3.5 pounds so am pleased with that. I am joining the gym at the end of Jan so hopefully that will start to boost the weight loss.
Speak soon x

Woo:) the other half will be well pleased lol:)

Just back from kick boxing, really enjoyed it and the instructor was a bit of alright lol
I'm goin to be sore tomorrow but it be worth it in the end :)

Sounds very good. I would love to take up some sports. I do love swimming but after some time it just gets boring. Same with gym. I used to go to badminton but always have to rely on other people to come with you and it can't be so regular. Maybe I should try some kickboxing. X

Back