This is it!!

want-to-conceive

So I've tried LT TFR before. 2years ago to be exact. It worked wonders for me. I was so happy. I ended up losing 35lbs altogether.
Got married last year and was very happy with how I looked & then the honeymoon started.
So today I am 6lbs off what I was at the beginning 2 years ago. Very annoyed with myself for being a lazy **** & eating crap for the last 10months.
I feel so motivated now though to make sure it doesn't happen again.
I hope to lose 40lbs by 20/08/2011. I will do this with LT TFR for at least 3weeks & then will see how I feel at that stage.
Onwards and downwards.
Would love to hear some motivational stories so please feel free to add to my thread.
Thanks ('',)

Go for it! You've done it b4 u can do it again x

I'm so motivated Bev. We are off to the US for a hol in Sept so I have something very exciting to look forward to. Hunger pangs have just started. Trying to guzzle down the H2O xx

congrats on your weightloss last time and good luck for this time round.
You can do it :D xx

I know what you mean, Im so motivated this time it's untrue x

glad to hear you're getting in the swing of it

I'm glad that I've done it before because the hunger the last couple of days could have driven me crazy not knowing if it would ever end BUT it has finally!! ('',)

Well done on your amazing weight loss ladies!
Onwards and downwards ('',)

is that what the pains in the legs is about???? this my 2nd time round and both times i got those pains but only finding out now!!! Thanks for the info x x x x

Yeah I think so Angela because my jeans are feeling looser aswell so I'd say its just. I remember last time I had a very sore bum near my love handles just the stored fat going off to be used for energy!! :read:

If that is what causes the pain - then give me some of it too- lol!!!

Back