Total Solution THIS IS IT!

12lbs is great. Did you exercise more than 20 minutes? This is my first week (as a returner) and I could do with some tips before my Tuesday weigh in.

Hi chocklove, I haven't gotten round to the exercise yet:( seem to spend any spare time i get on here to see what everyone else is upto! good luck with your first week:)

Hiya Jacqueline, hope you're having a fab day :hug99: xx

Haha can totally relate to you spending your free time on here! Still, I guess it keeps us on the straight and narrow :D

Hi everyone! hope you are all enjoying this sunny sunday !:) Day 12 for me and still enjoying it, can't believe I dont't feel hungry!! never been known before when i try to diet so all is good, I hope you are all finding it easy and having a good weekend .xx

DAY 13 hello everyone just checking in, I am glad to say that I am still finding this amazingly easy!! I can't believe it I thought I was going to feel really hungry all the time but NO I don't! I just hope it continues like this. I am looking forward to my WI on Wednesday, but am not expecting a bit loss after last week but as long as it is going down I will be a very happy bunny. I have got a wedding on Saturday and a christening on Sunday so hope the hunger stays at bay so I am not tempted.
I hope everyone is having a good day and enjoying the sunshine:cool: xx

Wow fab loss last week! Good luck for tomorrow's weigh in :)

day 14 WI tomorrow, I m not expecting a big loss as I had a good loss last week but we will see, I have totally stuck to plan as I am enjoying being in control for the first time in a long while and am amazed that I am not feeling hungry! I LOVE EXANTE.

Hope everyone is doing well :)

week 2 WI, Another 4lb off!:) I am so happy bring on week 3 going to start my day with a celebratory strawberry shake!!

Good luck for all you who are WI today and hope everyone is having a good dayXX

Ooooh fantastic losses! It's great when you're in the exante zone, you feel like you can do anything :D x

What a great 2nd week loss, congratulations

Thanks everyone, I hope you have all had a good Exante day!X

Day 16 I am still loving the Exante feeling! I hope I continue to find it this easy got a wedding and a christening at the weekend I plan to drive so drinking not a problem hope not tempted by the buffet!

Thanks B/R, I am finding it relatively easy at the moment, lets hope it continues x

wow what a great loss for your second week! your so motivated it's really inspiring! :D

Morning all, Wedding was fab and i stayed on plan only drank soda water all night and no food passed my lips! Here's hoping the christening will be as easy x

Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine and all sticking to plan xx:D

Back