Total Solution THIS IS IT!

Morning all ,must say it is proving very difficult to get back on track :( I do so well until the evening and then it all goes to pot! so i have decided that i am going to try working solutions for a week to see if that sorts me out, hope everyone is doing well i will try catch up with you all later :)

Hello i hope your managing ok now? the evenings are hard x

Can't believe how hard in am finding getting back on track:mad: just going to take one day at a time and hope i manage a whole week sometime soon! have lost 4 of the 5 lb i gained whilst away but can honestly say i don't know how!!

Good evening Jacqueline. Glad you enjoyed your cruise and well done on losing 4 of the 5lbs already, even if you don't know how you've managed to do it! :D xx

Evening everyone ,you haven't heard from me in months but I hope to be back here regularly to update as I have just ordered a months supply of exzante, I have had a rough few months emotionally resulting in my gaining 16lb much to my disgust , but hey i am an emotional eater, and although the stress is still ongoing i really need to get a grip and get back on track. I hope to find the same support on here as i did earlier in the year and have caught up reading a few diaries wish me luck with the continued journey as i dont think it is going to be an easy one :)

Just been catching up on a few diaries . realy has given me a bit of inspiration just wish I had't given up back in august:( but no use dwelling on the past it's what happens from here on in that counts Exzante here I come !

DAY 1 over and done with! I actually feel o.k glad to have succeeded with the aid of my weak black tea and plenty of water, hope day 2 is as kind to me.

The only downside of today was my morning WI,:( I had actually gained more weight since stopping the diet than I had thought but that's behind me now onward and downward!

26/11/2012 WI 18 stone 3 pound:mad:

Good luck Jacqueline :) You can do it, one step at a time xx

Hey Jacqueline well done on smashing through day 1 :)

You'll have the extra weight you didn't know about gone very soon I'm sure! It's ridiculous how it just creeps back on when we ignore our diets and don't weigh in a while isn't it! The great thing is we're the ones taking action before it increases any more :)

Weak black tea sounds like a good idea, I had a peppermint tea in Pret when I was out and that was nice, especially because it warms you up a bit in this cold weather! Going to have another tea soon I think now you got me thinking along them lines! Us Exante people sure know how to enjoy ourselves don't we.. haha lol ;P

Hope day 2 is going well for you

evening everyone and the end of day 2!! YAY another day gone and not too bad at all, went out to a garden centre with my mum and brother and you guesed it they wanted to do lunch! but i resisted all temptation and stuck with the black tea and enjoyed a bar when i got back home, just sitting with my water now whilst watching a bit of t.v. in work tomorrow so should be another good day no headache yet so fingers crossed. hope you are all doing well.:)

Day 3 nearly done just my soup to have and maybe another couple of litres of water:party0027: hope everyone is having a good day i seem to be doing good at the moment had a sneaky WI this morning just to make sure its working lol
catch you all tomorrow x:)

Awww well done hun, very pleased for you its going well - keep up the good work :) xxx

evening all end of day 5 and glad to report all still going well at the moment, don't envisage any problems over the weekend but we shall see hope everyone else is finding it easy have good weekend and thanks for the support it really helps :)

hope you all having a great Sunday! only 3 more before Christmas :xmastree:stay strong everyone and keep on track!
i wonder what my WI will bring tomorrow:scale::scale:

ohhhh good luck for tomorrow hun xx

morning all, sorry didn't post last night bit busy, but WI result! 11lb off:scale: i am so pleased, hope everyone else is doing well onwards and downwards xx

Back