This is me...fat free!

NatsNotFat

So i'm not sure where to begin...i've never kept a blog before. I'm Natalie, 24, from Newbury, Berkshire. Work full time as Assistant Manager in a clothes shop (that only goes up to a size 16!!! :S ) I live with my boyfriend and cats. I started to diet after being so fed up and miserable with being fat and not being able to fit into any of the clothes at work. That was so so depressing after looking at all the beautiful clothes and only being able to squeeze into the stretchy ones. I'm doing the Cambridge Diet and on week 8 of SS.
Start Weight 16st8lbs (size 20)
Current Weigh 13st5lbs ( size 16 )
Goal Weight 10st (size 10/12?! )
oh and i'm 5'7 and for th first time since being 15 i'm not classed as obese after getting my bmi down to 29!! That felt amazing.
My main goal is for my holiday to Skiathos in August, i've never ever ever worn and bikini and i WILL on this holiday. With that in the back of my mind i know i will succeed!!
Thats all for now, i'll try and keep this updated with my day to day thought and feelings and how i'm getting on

Last edited:
Hello nice to meet you I am on day 1 restart well in bed now so have finished it really congrats on ya weight loss so far that is amazing well done and keep up the great work
Luv Sharon xxxx

So today was a good start. Got up early. Had a bath did a fake tan had my porridge then off to work. What I thought I grabbed from the fridge was a banana tetra turned out to be a carton of kitten milk!! Whoops. So had to mission it home on my lunch break for my shake and didn't manage to do anything I'd planned with my hour like buy a new swimming suit.... But I still went to the gym for some interval training. I've been trying to keep busy allll evening now after having crazy cravings for kfc/chinese/crisps. I walk past 22 fast food/takeaways/restaurants on my way home. It's so so tempting. But wk 8 and I haven't given in so im not about to now. I will spend the next hour designing my new tattoo, my reward for losing 3 stone. All the motivation I need tonight as I'm getting it done on Wednesday. Sooo excited! Weigh in on Thursday and im hoping for 4 lbs.

NatsNotFat said:
So today was a good start. Got up early. Had a bath did a fake tan had my porridge then off to work. What I thought I grabbed from the fridge was a banana tetra turned out to be a carton of kitten milk!! Whoops. So had to mission it home on my lunch break for my shake and didn't manage to do anything I'd planned with my hour like buy a new swimming suit.... But I still went to the gym for some interval training. I've been trying to keep busy allll evening now after having crazy cravings for kfc/chinese/crisps. I walk past 22 fast food/takeaways/restaurants on my way home. It's so so tempting. But wk 8 and I haven't given in so im not about to now. I will spend the next hour designing my new tattoo, my reward for losing 3 stone. All the motivation I need tonight as I'm getting it done on Wednesday. Sooo excited! Weigh in on Thursday and im hoping for 4 lbs.

Love the tetra kitten milk was it nice :) joking of course!!!! I think that is an brilliant idea wow 3 stone amazing have great day good luck with the designs can't wait to see them u must put pic up
Take care hun xxxxx

Wow you have done so well in 8 weeks!!! Bet you can't wait for your holiday. Me and the boyfriend are thinking about a winter sun type holiday around October or november time and I'd love to be able to wear a bikini too :D

I will put up a pic of the finished tat if I work out how. Im still rubbish with this but I'll try posting some pics here. Before cd and me now to see if I can!! Hope it works!!

And I can't wait to wear a bikini. We are getting some lovely ones at work and with 50% off I might even buy too. Now all I need is a wonder cure for stretch marks and a never ending supply of cocoa butter!!

Attachments

• image-2480848003.jpg
    image-2480848003.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 364
  • image-3724116206.jpg
    image-3724116206.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 355
Ok if u can see the pics 1st one is me in Spain last year. Dress size 20. Second one is me last week in my new off the shoulder number. Size 16!!!!! And I wore red heels to match my lipstick! :)

Wow you look fantastic!!!!!! You look so different :) you should be very proud of yourself.

Thank you so much felix. I am proud. :) keeps me going. I've got underwear pics of day 1and wk 7 too. They are the most shocking. I still think I was in denial about how large I had actually gotten but looking back now I can't believe it was me. Still got a long way to go but it's a journey and I'm doing it now before I waste another 10 yrs being self conscious and miserable.

This pic is me. Age 18. 11.7st. The thinnest I've been EVER. This picture is stuck to the fridge! I will get back here :)

Attachments

• image-1080107280.jpg
    image-1080107280.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 344
I would just like to say huni you look beautiful what a difference amazing loving the dress and as for red heels you devil you!!!! So how much more do you want to lose are you quite tall???? Xxxx

I would ideally like to get to 10st but I'll see how I feel at 11 I don't wanna go ott and look all skinny. I like curves and don't want to lose my boobs! I'm 5ft7. :)

NatsNotFat said:
I would ideally like to get to 10st but I'll see how I feel at 11 I don't wanna go ott and look all skinny. I like curves and don't want to lose my boobs! I'm 5ft7. :)

I think that is very reasonable and sensible so how much more to lose will that be!!! P.s know what you mean I am 5ft 9 and half hehehehe I would like to lose some boobage :D
Xxxx

NatsNotFat said:
That's another 3 stone to go!! And a brand new wardrobe of lovely clothes to buy! :) xx

Omg you are nearly there certainly won't be long before ya new wardrobe :) whohoooooo shopping!!!! Xxxx

So yesterday and today I stepped up to the 810 plan so I wasn't too shaky when I got my tattoo. OMG eating was sooo good. I never knew I could be so excited about broccoli!! And chewing was weird as it made my jaw ache. But I am so so happy and back to ss tomorrow. :) x

Attachments

• image-2633555207.jpg
    image-2633555207.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 149
NatsNotFat said:
So yesterday and today I stepped up to the 810 plan so I wasn't too shaky when I got my tattoo. OMG eating was sooo good. I never knew I could be so excited about broccoli!! And chewing was weird as it made my jaw ache. But I am so so happy and back to ss tomorrow. :) x

Omg love the cupcake brilliant you brilliant!!!!! Xx

Haha love the tat its cute, gonna be a bit blonde and ask what cake or death means?? or is it as literal as that? xxx

Cake or death is a quote from an eddie izzard stand up. He's my favourite comedian. And I love cake but instead of eating them I can just look at a pretty on instead! :)

My CDC should be here in a min for my weigh in. Fingers crossed for an ok loss as no gym this week and 2 810 days and too much milk.

Yes I love the tattoo!!!! It's very traditional looking and I love old school tattoos. Have you got any more? I'm in the process of booking a new one in at the moment :)

Back