This is me...my incredible journey

Good Evening Lovelies

Week 10
Day 6

meals - same
I did have double porridge tonight rather than having chili and biscuit.
Also took a double dose of Senekot - so my need to RUN anytime soon - literally.
TGIF - been a day and then some. Time flew but was stressed. Water intake poor so will be gluggin as much as I can tonight and then face the consequences during the night :(

Still a tad sore and ....no Magda...i didn't cool down :( DUH on me.
The Bravissimo store - never EVER thought of going there for a sports bra - double DUH for me.

Weigh in tomorrow and I did the BIG NO NO today. Yup...weighed myself at work. Showed diddly squat on any movement and now I am in a mood. Think i am looking for an excuse to have a wee cheat (doing the child thing). Convincing myself that SURE..go on and do it BUT, it will set me back a few weeks from the plan. Yes, it will set me back and I will just depressed, anxious, moody and then go totally off LL. I will feel then undeserving..blah..blah..and blah.
I played this out in my head most of the day. Always came back to this is a same scenerio of the past with a predicted outcome. Guess it is a comfort of sorts? I mean, knowing the end result.
This journey is scary and I do NOT know the outcome. Okay, it will be a thinner me - but it is also a journey of discovering who ME is and habbits that I never wanted to face nor deal with before.

Forgive me for writing all this in here..but I need to get it off my chest, and probably will several times more too.
Not easy being this beautiful ladies...LOL. Finding out that I now must use my brain - and it is kinda dusty.

Going for my nightly tub bath with some Epsom salts and floating candles. Tranquil or WHAT?!?

xx

Don't apologise for offloading, that's why we're here!!! I understand the giving yourself an excuse for cheating - been there done that :( At the end of the day I guess it's not cheating really, it's not a test - we're not eating because it's what we CHOOSE. I don't have any constructive advice as I've been struggling myself but it might be worth a quick chat with your LLC? One thing though, I've found exercising makes me starving and much more probe to lapsing - might be worth taking it easy until your head's straight again? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

head straight? me?? Could take year hun...LOL

Will talk to LLC and give it a whirl and leave it open for discussion.

Just had another DUH with regard to the exercise and being hungry.
Honestly, how do i manage to walk these days - I am really WAY OUT THERE lately. Guess this is all part of becoming 'aware' of one's self??
Full moon??

Don't apologise for offloading, that's why we're here!!! I understand the giving yourself an excuse for cheating - been there done that :( At the end of the day I guess it's not cheating really, it's not a test - we're not eating because it's what we CHOOSE. I don't have any constructive advice as I've been struggling myself but it might be worth a quick chat with your LLC? One thing though, I've found exercising makes me starving and much more probe to lapsing - might be worth taking it easy until your head's straight again? Xxx

Great advice, I've chosen not to do any exercise other than walking the dogs until i'm on maint.....I couldnt cope tbh...I get tired quite quickly these days.....

Hope you enjoy your bath gorgeous, sorry I've no wise words ...i'm so crap at that.

keep offloading thas what this forum is all about ...big hugs xxx

GOing for a bath now...thought i would try to post in some diaries and play catch up. I don't know about you...but I start off at the top and slowly work my way down...UGH..it is MURDER when people post and throw it out of MY order...LOL
I am also finding I am confused on who is whom in here. (this includes moi). I almosted posted a comment to myself!!!
So as you can see...I am not BB savvy. Can barely figure out FB as well. That DS lite brain training doesn't work :(

Aw Weebs, dont like you feeling this way. Just looking t your stats, not sure if I have mentioned this but there isnt a huge amount of difference in them for both of us. You must surely be looking so different now, hoping that spurs you on not to cheat. I can only give you advice second hand as you know I have never cheated on this diet so the girls at my group all have ssid its a slippery slope, once you do cheat you will just continue many of them have now left the group as they couldn't refocus their minds. You already pointed out yourself the delay in reaching goel, ask yourself gorgeous, is it really worth it??

Enjoy yout bath gorgeous and yes, speak to your LL if you need some more motivation xxxx

aww sorry u having a difficult day weebles..... i was sooo tempted to jack it all in yesterday i just wanted food.... but i played over in my mind about the rebel and the child taking over and decided i would not forgive myself if i did lapse. just ride it out lady!!!

Love the floating candle idea for the scrubba dub dub! how tranquil!! x

So many diaries to read and post on we need a secretary each!!

My people can then talk to your people daharrling!!! xxx

Good Morning Ladies,

Thanks for the support. Not gonna have a cheat day. Did some more thinking about it and after watching that show Supersize vs Superskinny last night - some home truths came....well...home.
I get so much out of those shows it seems almost too simple.

Guess we all have these moments of despair and just simply need to talk thru it, reflect, and listen to others to arrive at a decison.
Thank you all again.

Today is WI and not got any hopes up. The lack of water this week has been an eye opener, let me tell ya. Hadn't had any BR activity until I took the Senekot last night and been a busy girl since ;)
Still have the 'feeling' of needing to go, so guess I am not done yet?
UGH.
Normally I would walk into town for the meeting but today I shall take a bus and CLENCH like I never clenched before. Buns o' steel.
Then will rush home and just wait for Mount Vesuvius (?) to errupt yet again.
Lesson here ladies and all those just starting: DRINK YOUR WATER.

On that note, I am off for the weigh in. Will report back later

Cheerio
xx

You's is doing BIG thinking Weebs ! Must be all that time on the loo as well as watching superskinny thingy.:)

Glad for you that you didn't lapse, great at the time but from experience makes you feel awful.

Good luck in the weigh in, and have a safe and secure journey ;) lol

Back from WI and down 2.5lbs. Really wasn't expecting anything to be fair. Was a low numbers week for all the gals that started with me. Not gonna dwell on the numbers because it IS about inches and learning - the numbers loss are then just a bonus, right?

Time to have my shake and skip to the loo.

Have a stupendous day ladies!
xx

Thanks Gracielou.

Times like these....we all need to remember 'inches'. It is not putting me off one little bit. I can tell from my trousers that I am losing. Even my bra that I bought a few weeks ago is needing to go to the second hand shop.

Not doing much today. I DID sign up for that race for life thingy.
Always wanted to do some form of a marathon and this is my chance. No friends are gonna join me (didn't ask any) in this race/walk - just me...alone...by myself. BIG step here.
I doubt I will need to prepare as I walk darn near everywhere now!

Crap! Best go now. Anyone know how long senekot takes to finally STOP working?????
xx

Well done on your 2.5lbs loss :) That Supersize Superskinny programme keeps me motivated too, especially when my husband commented that I used to be as big as the Supersize lady last night - it really hit home for me how far I've come.

LOL @ skip to the loo, I've got that stupid song in my head now xx

Well done on your 2.5lbs loss :) That Supersize Superskinny programme keeps me motivated too, especially when my husband commented that I used to be as big as the Supersize lady last night - it really hit home for me how far I've come.

LOL @ skip to the loo, I've got that stupid song in my head now xx

That woman hit home for me as well. I really should post my old pic on here at some point tonight.
Good for you! You have come a long way and it just keeps getting better from here on in.

Still singing over there? :D

Week 10
Day 7

Usual meals - no variance. Still not bored of them

Did nothing today :( Too wet and rainy for walks and I defo wasn't go risk going back into town.
So i played games online, sent off emails and lounged.

Was gonna mention that I have been getting leg cramps during my sleep. Anyone else getting these? This morning, just before I woke up, I had them in BOTH legs. Thank heavens not at the same time.
I must stretch in my sleep and guess I stretched too much? All of a sudden...WHAMMO....charlie horse or as you call it here...dead leg?
Fricken HECK they hurt. Hadn't had these since I jogged or was pregnant. Now we ALL know I am not pregnant and only attempted jigging just this week on a serious level.

Anyways, curious is all...if any of you are experiencing this sort of thing. I have a GP appt. on monday for a check up and will be telling them about this. I really don't know WHY this is happening now (low potassium?)

off for the tub again....no floaty candles....they tend to float to places on the body that droop. :)

Tc Ladies, and enjoy your evenings

Hey gorgeous, 2.5lb is not to be sniffed at well done chick!

Hope the movements have slowed down fir you. I am having trouble in this department too but not enough movement since food.

Well done on the race fir life, I am doing it to this year!

Have a fab evening, oops just realised the time really need to sleep now xx

well done on your loss lady!!! xxx

Back