This is me...my incredible journey

weebles

AKA...the WEEB
Well hello Forum!
I have been peeping around and viewing other peoples journeys and I figure, what the heck, let's just type away and put down my thoughts, feelings and fears.
I am now on Day 3 of LLT. Well, truth be told, it is now the end of Day 3 and i am happy to report: I SURVIVED!

I am totally new to this posting, but will get the hang of it.

Now...onto the show.
Day 1 was........interesting. I struggled to get the water in, and come to terms that all i am gonna have are 4 packs of food.
Did have a slight headache towards mid day.
Day 2 was okay - defo hungry. Kept up with the water intake and my treat at night was a hot shake made with mint tea. OH!! - The tomato soup? YUK!! Smelled great - tasted like crap. Had another headache.
Day 3 - hunger has decreased and decided to return the remainder of tomato soup mixes I had in exchange for more veg soup (scrummy). Also, not a fan of the banana shakes (too sweet).
No headache today :)

Tomorrow I get to have my first BAR. OMGoodness, i am so excited!!! Finally something to chew.

Well, that is about it for now. I must/will update my history tomorrow and fill in my profile.

Must go, bedtime. Good night.

Hello there and well done on getting through the first few days. You're definitely on the right track now :)
Good luck with the rest of your journey. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress.
:)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

welcome!!! x

Hi & welcome, look forward to seeing how you get on. x

Thanks for the welcomes.
I barely survived today, Day 4.
The meal bar this morning was delicious and had that with my morning black and weak coffee. Lunch was a strawberry shake. So far so good? Nope....around 2:30 hunger struck:eek: I didn't cave in and cheat instead, I just drank my water (1.5litres by this time) and suffered. I was afraid to talk to anyone for frear my breath was a tad off as well.:eek:
Got home and waited until 5 and had my soup - HEAVEN. That seemed to do the trick and then I continued to drink water only this time I flavoured it with the orange flavouring from LL.
Come 8pm I still had another meal pack to get done: Porridge it was then.

Now i am thinking that perhaps I need to rethink my packs for the day? Perhaps I shall force myself a shake in the morning, and have HALF a meal bar mid-morning? Soup at lunch? then the other half of my meal bar mid-afternoon? Then have a porridge for dinner??
Anybody got any tips for how they manage during the day? When I am not at work I seem fine but, work is proving difficult.:eek:

Oh, and another question to anyone out there: Any of you get really.....gassy? I mean with burping??

I know count the days for my next meeting and a weigh in. Hoping for at least 8lbs gone this week. Should be that with all the running to the bathroom I do in the middle of the night:(

Welcome Weebles
:welcome2:
Yes, I think we all get gassy!
For me I didn't have the bars, they were too nice and too tempting so I just stuck to the soups and drinks.
I did use the savoury broth and th water flavourings too.
I used to have a porridge pack made quite runny and hot for breakfast, usually Thai Chilli pr veg pack at lunchtime, often a warm vanilla shake early evening when my family have supper, sometimes with a spoonful of coffee granules in it.
Then everynight before bed I'd have a hot chocolate pack with a couple of sweeteners in it.
You'll find everyone finds the routine that suits them best.
Good luck.

Welcome Weebles
:welcome2:
Yes, I think we all get gassy!
For me I didn't have the bars, they were too nice and too tempting so I just stuck to the soups and drinks.
I did use the savoury broth and th water flavourings too.
I used to have a porridge pack made quite runny and hot for breakfast, usually Thai Chilli pr veg pack at lunchtime, often a warm vanilla shake early evening when my family have supper, sometimes with a spoonful of coffee granules in it.
Then everynight before bed I'd have a hot chocolate pack with a couple of sweeteners in it.
You'll find everyone finds the routine that suits them best.
Good luck.

I haven't tried the tai chili yet...guess I am not brave enough just yet. I shall endevour to get a couple at my meeting this week.
Hmmm, warm vanilla shake you say? My tastebuds will get spoiled! I am SO IN for this.
Phew, thought I was only one getting gassy. Thanks for putting me at ease as i was getting a complex.:D

Gonna give the meal bars another try tomorrow, and if these prove to be a "trigger" food for myself, then I will limit them to once a week as a treat.
Thanks for the tips

For me the bars don't taste that much like real one's so I have one everyday and it's nice to actually chew something. Though I don't like the fudge one. I have a choc shake for brek, bar for lunch, chilli for tea and choc shake for supper. The length of my days vary during the week, depending wether I'm at uni, working or day off, so I plan what times I am going to have them the night before, then I know and I'm set for the day ahead. I can usually go longer in the day between than at night.

Hi, I have settled into a good routine regardless of whether I am at home or work. I have my shakes at 8, 12, 4 & 8 and in between I have 1 litre of water.

As for gassy, my stomach is so noisy it is embarrassing when it starts, but I tend to find the water flavourings start it off so stick to that at home and not in the office. x

Day 5

Started off with a chocolate shake. Think i drank it too fast as felt woozy after and felt that I could faint at any moment.
I took in a meal bar for mid morning/afternoon snack and my Veg soup for lunch.
So proud, I never had to touch the bar!! Water went down like a dream today and 1.5litres was done in no time.
When I got home tonight, i was starved and opted for the meal bar and then had my warm vanilla shake with a few coffee granuales later on(felt that I was committing a sin by having this - lovely).
Thinking then the bar is a trigger. Will be very careful having those in future. Not really into the taste of them thus far but I am sure as the weeks go on, I will get use to them.

TBSX- you just have 4 shakes per day? I agree with the times, and I am trying to develop the same times as you but DANG it can be hard. Yesterday i found myself looking at the clock and counting the minutes:eek:

Halebob - are you adding anything to the chili? I am gonna get a package of that as well this week. I actually have organized all my foodpacks in littleboxes in the cupboard (tad OCD here).

Is anyone exercising while on LLT?

Day 5

Started off with a chocolate shake. Think i drank it too fast as felt woozy after and felt that I could faint at any moment.
I took in a meal bar for mid morning/afternoon snack and my Veg soup for lunch.
So proud, I never had to touch the bar!! Water went down like a dream today and 1.5litres was done in no time.
When I got home tonight, i was starved and opted for the meal bar and then had my warm vanilla shake with a few coffee granuales later on(felt that I was committing a sin by having this - lovely).
Thinking then the bar is a trigger. Will be very careful having those in future. Not really into the taste of them thus far but I am sure as the weeks go on, I will get use to them.

TBSX- you just have 4 shakes per day? I agree with the times, and I am trying to develop the same times as you but DANG it can be hard. Yesterday i found myself looking at the clock and counting the minutes:eek:

Halebob - are you adding anything to the chili? I am gonna get a package of that as well this week. I actually have organized all my foodpacks in littleboxes in the cupboard (tad OCD here).

Is anyone exercising while on LLT?

Hi yeah 4 shakes a day, not keen on anything else. It's working well for me at the minute x

Day 6
TGIF - been a heck of a week!
I took a shake into work, chocolate, and this made a difference to have at 8 am as opposed to 7 am. By noon I had downed almost a litre of water.
Lunch was porridge - I could seriously live on the porridge alone, well for now at least.
Dinner was a nut bar? So-so in taste.
Finally I had a strawberry shake. Really missing my soup but will know better when I collect my food packs tomorrow.
Water intake was 2.5 litres with no flavourings needed.

Now, the running to the bathroom as decreased a few degrees. My next question to all you people on here is ummm..involves the same area but back a bit: the pooping business.
I feel constipated, and Tuesday I did take senekot which worked but, is it normal to, or has anyone experienced unusual side effects? Almost afraid to pass wind incase!

Can't wait for tomorrows weight in - really hoping to see a nice drop!

I too suffered not being able to go the the loo, but used a lot of the water flavourings and that shifted me big time. I also use Dulco which has the same effect had no accidents though so alls good lol x

Hey, sounds like you have made a really good start and are getting yourself into a routine. Its my first day today. I had porridge at 10am (cant eat early), a vanilla shake for lunch at 1.30pm, then a curry soup at 7.30ish, then a strawberry shake at 10pm. Cant wait till i can have a bar. I will have it about 9ish pm cos i like something sweet to eat. I have really missed my vodka and slimline tonic tonight, water doesnt quite cut it!
Cant wait to hear what you have lost.
Dizzy

Weigh in today...weigh in today...weigh in today.
Never thought I would be so happy to step on a set of scales! Think maybe i lost my marbles and not pounds.

OOooooo I am excited for you lol good luck x

OMG...7lbs GONE!! WHOOP WHOOP:D

All I can say is "Saweeeet". This defo is the plus I needed to stay on. Don't think my feet have touched the ground since I hopped off those scales!
Now if I can do this....ANYONE can.

Gonna quickly post this..get my porridge in, skip to the loo and come back.
xx

Fabulous, isnt it an amazing feeling!?! and it only gets better as time goes on!! x

Back