This is me...my incredible journey

UGH....'the precious" was filled today with all kinds off goodies and what was worse.....SOMEBODY ordered in pizza for their lunch!!
Have people no shame!
Mind you...if a piece of pepperoni had fallen on the floor....nah, never mind. hahahaha
So I wished that pizza person a happy lunch while thinking to myself: i hope they choke.

Week2
Day 5

Breakfast - chocolate shake
Lunch - porridge soup (added too much hot water)
Dinner - veg soup
Snack - toffee bar
Water intake - 3.5litres

Thoughts for today were evil, as you can see. I wondered how long I will enjoy/endure the regular meals of soup and porridge. Shakes are okay, and can drink them no bother. Was thinking of trying the tomato soup again and doing the basil and tabbasco thing to perk it up and somehow get rid of that powdery taste. Can't have mushrooms so that squashes the tai chili and mushroom soup.
Oh to just sleep for the next couple of months and wake up slim.

Anyways, exercise tonight was Wii fit. Did the hula hoop for 10 minutes AND, may I add...not wise to do after taking a senekot in the morning. I swear I have buns of steel from clenching.

Another early night for me.
xx

HAHA love it. Buns of steel. :p
I would have thought that about the pizza too.
my thoughts are bad as well. I'm getting so bored with the same stuff. But only things I like.

Hi your doing really well. I find myself wondering how long i can/will endure the soups and porridge for. The curry tastes nice for now but i can see a point in the future when i wont be able to stand it any more. That worries me a bit. Keep up the good work.xxx

Gotta put this down right now!! I am STARVED!
Phew...that feels better.
Why am I hungry? The way I see it is: I am cold, my body wants to hibernate..and it is bloody cold outside! Guess the old bod just wants to fill itself for a long winters sleep? Well that is the way I see it.
Don't know how you people, who managed LL over the last winter months, did it.
Also noticed today that my throat is getting sore and feels like I am coming down with a cold - good grief. My personal experience with the chills prior to a cold is I EAT.

Now must find a way to deal with this. Meeting is tomorrow along with weigh in. Not gonna cheat - not throwing 2 weeks down the drain along with the money. That is a lot of pizza I could have had :)

Just need some pointers here from anyone.
A hot bath will soon be had, and guess I will sip lots of black tea and have my choco/mint tea later on.

I knew this wasn't gonna be easy.

Hi your doing really well. I find myself wondering how long i can/will endure the soups and porridge for. The curry tastes nice for now but i can see a point in the future when i wont be able to stand it any more. That worries me a bit. Keep up the good work.xxx

I hear ya on that! After my speel above, I am starting to calm down, and have yet another thought: If others could endure the soups and stuff for months on end...then we can too. I am now rethinking my target goal though...LOL
Guess this is why there is a support here - to help us get through these times?
Personally, I could use a live in LL'r who will tackle me and smack me upside the head when I get these thoughts.
O/H is doing his best to help and encourage - he has also gotten my anger full force today. Never thought I knew so many cuss words ;)
Best go and wash my mouth out with soap.
BTW, you did good on your weigh in!! I had a quick peek earlier.

HAHA love it. Buns of steel. :p
I would have thought that about the pizza too.
my thoughts are bad as well. I'm getting so bored with the same stuff. But only things I like.

Would pizza crumbs be cheating? I had that thought as well.
The pizza bandit struck again today - same person....same M.O - to TORTURE me (i swear).
Karma happened and they got indigestion and the poops! Oh, how i wanted to remove the toilet paper from the washroom.:rolleyes:

You are doing so well, I find Friday night, Sat and Sunday quite difficult. I think its the boredom factor! Whilst I am at work it's easier to keep myself busy. Your probably going through cant see any change in your body yet stage so its easier to convince yourself to give in stage. Once you start to notice the loss I think it will be less difficult.

Have a lovely hot bath, maybe pamper yourself a little, nails, nice moisturiser or something (not sure thats your thing)

Stick with it and good luck for your WI xxxx

Just had a cheeky read, Well done on choosing to do something for yourself!

I think us ladies are so use to putting others first or giving everything else 100% (work, family, friends) we forget to give ourselves the same treatment!

Good luck on your journey, it is hard i have hit a wall this week, but i will climb over it or run straight through it if i have too...

We're all hear to listen, understand and offer support and advice where we can!

:grouphugg::superwoman:

Good luck on your weigh in tomorrow!

:banghead: UGH...I just typed up a lengthy response and tried to post it only to find that I needed to log back in?!?! I was in before :( grrrrrrrrr
REALLY being tested today.

Will try this again.

Yes TBSX, i must agree with you - weekends can = self destruction. Especially after a trying last couple of days.
I did have my bath, and exfoliated every nook and cranny, clipped all nails, shaved, waxed and plucked those lovely hairs that crop up in unwanted places - all in hopes that this will lead to a HUGE weight drop in the morning.:8855:
I will stick with this - but DANG it can be hard. Ty for saying I have done well thus far - it really helps.

Lozz - cheeky peek all ya want. You are right too: we do give 100% to others and there is nothing left to give to ourselves. When we DO spend sometime on ourselves - GUILT sets in. I know for me personally, that when guilt sets in, I then over compensate and give 110% to those around me. Viscious cycle that needs to be broken.:eek:

I never mentioned in my introduction but prior to LL, I was on another diet where I lost almost 4 stone. Took my awhile, and why I decided to do LL was because of the counselling and group sessions (and the weight loss). NOW, I am NOT a group person so really had to step out of my comfort zone to tackle this.
I lead a very boring life. Work then home...that is it. Sad, eh? I did do a few Zumba classes and would like to get back into it AFTER I shed more weight. I like swimming and walking provided I am the only one in the pool when I go swimming. hahaha So you guessed it...I never get to go swimming!!
Doubtful I could fit into a swimsuit anyways - so would need to go skinny dipping! But in my case it would be more like CHUNKY DUNKING.

Thanks again for the well wishes for tomorrow.

Week 2
Day 6

Breakfast - vanilla shake
Lunch - porridge
Dinner - peanutcrunch bar
Snack - hot chocolate shake made with mint tea

Water was so-so today. Had 1.5 litres by end of work day and am struggling tonight to get another .5 litres in tonight!

I see all of you have goals. My goals are ...umm...different.

Lose a stone - lick a butter biscuit
Is this WRONG or what?!?

Weigh in tomorrow. I am scared.

hey if ur not feeling to great u should try th water flavourings with boiled water.... its like a lemsip! and u cant fail n the hot bath xx

Good luck in weigh in chick im sure you will be fine, and your not sad at all most people lead your type of life work and home, its those that have crazy bonkers lives out 7 days a week work 24-7 that some of us homey girls admire from a far are deep down craving for that few hours snuggled up on the sofa with a good book or holby city but are afraid to admit it,as for the swimming costume tut tut lol they do up to size 32 in evans... im like you tho il start swimming when ive lost a few stone lol as for goals my end goal is to have my wedding photos re-taken but if that lick of a biscuit will get you to the next stone off then it cant be too bad can it, now if you said a kilo of dairy milk that would be something else lol xx have a fab day x

4lbs are GONE! Thus my total is a whopping 11lbs disovled. Must admit, I was hoping for more but just happy that I didn't gain 4lbs.

Now to get something to EAT!! Missed breakfast and gonna double up on the porridge for lunch.

Snowing up here and I am drenched.

Wow well done, you are doing brilliantly and have a great attitude too. xx

Great loss weebles!!!!! x

Good luck in weigh in chick im sure you will be fine, and your not sad at all most people lead your type of life work and home, its those that have crazy bonkers lives out 7 days a week work 24-7 that some of us homey girls admire from a far are deep down craving for that few hours snuggled up on the sofa with a good book or holby city but are afraid to admit it,as for the swimming costume tut tut lol they do up to size 32 in evans... im like you tho il start swimming when ive lost a few stone lol as for goals my end goal is to have my wedding photos re-taken but if that lick of a biscuit will get you to the next stone off then it cant be too bad can it, now if you said a kilo of dairy milk that would be something else lol xx have a fab day x

Thanks - weigh in was good but was hoping for more :( Still 4lbs is 4lbs, right? I just see so many on here that shed 1 stone in 2 weeks and that was what I was aiming for. I set the bar to high for myself knowing inside it wouldn't happen, and probably an excuse to cheat or just give up. Well, I ain't giving up!
I need to fill my evenings with more activities (I am an Emmerdale and Coronation watcher) and I am hoping that once the nicer weather gets here, I will do more walking OR attempt cycling. Swimming would be nice, but this would also involve shaving on a regular basis - doing that, my body would be in shock:eek:
We use to have an Evans here but they closed up :( I do have a swimsuit somewhere, my figure is an apple shape and I look like a lolli-pop to be honest in a swimsuit. Just afraid of peeps looking at me.
SHould have be born slender instead of good looking. hahhaha

Thanks for the congrats.

Forgot to log in yesterdays intake.
Like it changes much??

Breakfast and lunch combined - double porridge
Dinner - lemon bar
Snack - porridge

Water intake was 2 litres.

This week coming is going to be all porridge, shakes and bars. I really struggled with the last soup intake and felt that i would be sick if I drank anymore of it. Come the end of the week, I will probably feel the same about porridge! Oh well, I need to learn that food is for survival and stop thinking that it always must taste good and hit all the senses. Wonder if this is what bootcamp is like?

Week 3
Day 1

OMG, I am in my THIRD week! Would like to say that the weeks are flying by - but the aren't. Re thinking goals and I am gonna say that my first goal will be to be under the 200lb mark (14 stone 6lbs) by the end of this month.

Meals today are simple: porridge, porridge, shake, and bar. But OHHH, in what order?!?! ;)

Breakfast - porridge
Lunch - shake
dinner - porridge
snack - bar

That looks good, now to do it. Just felt that I would post by upcoming daily menu.

Off for a walk today and think I will slide into M&S and try on some trousers.

Have a good day everyone!!

Well done weebles you're doing great :D

No dark thoughts on cheating today. My O/H talked to my son on the phone and raved about my weight loss since last year (my son lives in another country and hasn't seen me in almost a year)....so now I DEFO must lose this weight and keep it off! Talk about pressure...hahahaha
Actually, if the rest of the month goes as easily as today - no probs.

My trip to M&S was okay. I am between sizes(?) a 16 is tight but wearable but an 18 feels so comfy. Guess I will wait until the end of the month and by then a size 16 should feel comfy on.
I also packed up my old clothes (sizes 26 to 20) and have them ready to go to the charity shop in the morning. I did keep one pair of trousers back as a reminder.
Now, all you LL'rs out there...did you drop a dress size each month? Just curious is all, and also it will prevent me from over spending on clothes for now ;)

Off to bed - hope everyone has a safe and happy week!
ROLL ON FRIDAY!!

Back