This is me...my incredible journey

good luck with your weigh in!! im sure you will of done fantastically x x

Get better soon chick. Thinking of you xxx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Feel like crap today :(
Only thing that is staying in the tum tum is tea and toast. Sleeping endlessly as well. Was so hoping that I would be mucho better today. Tried some porridge and it quickly came back up..yuk.
Not a happy bunny at the moment. Bright side? HIS cat is being so nice to me: full of purr's and cuddles. Betchya she is gonna try killin me with kindness so she can have this place and the O/H to herself.

Sorry Ladies,not peepin at anyones diaries today. Hope everyone has a super duper WI this week...and the lb's are falling off of ya.
Will check in again tomorrow and i WILL be better!!
Have a good day and ty for the well wishes
xx

Aw chick, look after yourself and beware of your feline frenemy lol xx

Aww, yeah, as other have said, hope you're better soon... just take care of yourself, that's the most important... wanna avoid that vomming, poor thing...

xx

oh love, sorry ur ill... its not nice... make sure u put yourself first.. LL will still be here in a few days xxxx

Hello everyone.
Thank you so much for the camomile tip - it works!
Feeling much better today - still can't tolerate anything heavy to eat but am working on it ;) I have had some scrambled eggs and so far they have stayed down! :)
Still eating toast and mega amounts of tea. Thought last night my tummy was gonna explode as I tried some sherbert. Was in so much pain....not happy
Jaw is opening up better and eye is almost clear. Figure tomorrow all will be well.
What a way to get a few days off of work - not recommended :(
Tonights agenda: epsom salts bath and another early night.
The cat remains my faithful companion? I am sure this is short lived as her nails need to be cut...again...and plus I am starting to feel better.
Sorry to disappoint you CAT....LOL

take care and hope all of you are behaving out there. Will peep around tomorrow at your losses.
xx

Good news you are feeling better missy xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds like you are on the mend Weebles. The cat will probably hate you again when you're better. They are always lovely when you're ill.

Well?!?! I THINK i am better. Tough night of sweating my arse off last night. Took some paracetamol/ibuprofen, bundled up and woke up in in a semi better state. Had another bath and I feel GREAT!
Starved beyond recognition may I add. No leaky eye, no sore jaw nor sore ear either. Rash is almost gone!
Stripped the bed, washed the sheets and the PJ's I have been living in since tuesday and hung them all out on the line.
Safe to say....I AM BACK! Even had a choco shake this morning and about to embark on some porridge for lunch.
Don't care if I gained this week - not even gonna concern myself with that. What I will say, is although I could have whatever I wanted - I was AFRAID. Okay, afraid of throwing it back up....but also afraid of portion size, salt, hidden fats etc. I kinda like the safety of LLT. i know what I am gonna have, I KNOW that eating their packs I will lose weight. Now I am freakin as I ponder coming off of this program later on. Safety in packs just took on an entire new meaning for me.

Hope everyone behaved...and I am gonna peep around to see how you all have been and your weight loss'.

xx

Love the new badge Slenda! Very well deserved for you. Such an inspiration.
As for the CAT, she is back to her old self this morning. She walked by me and "flicked" her tail at me. GAME ON!! :)

Aww, yeah, as other have said, hope you're better soon... just take care of yourself, that's the most important... wanna avoid that vomming, poor thing...

xx

TY Pinkie

I am on the mend now. Tried reading and posting on yours and other diaries but....tuckered myself out.

Time for my nap
xx

Good to have you back lovely xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

glad ur better love x

Awe, sorry to hear your poorly Hun. Take care of yourself hunni and get well soon. Xxxxx

Weigh in today and despite all that tea, toast, soup and crackers: I managed to still lose! Okay, only 3/4lb but still a loss. Once again, I was shocked as I totally expected to gain.
Next week will be much better!
I really do enjoy LLT - cause I KNOW for a fact I will lose something.

Our fearless leader told us today that minestroni soup and shepherds pie will be in this week?! Has anyone had it yet???
Gonna trade in some packs thursday for some soup and pie. Should be a nice change.

Now back to getting on track. No bars for me today - must wait until tomorrow to sink my teeth into some crunch.
Menu today is
Break - strawberry shake
Lunch - porridge
Dinner - chili burger (with oatmeal bun).

Increase water back up to 3-4litres. Already did a walk into town (25minutes). And may just go back to bed for a few winks. I slept poorly d/t the worry of gaining weight.

Have a good day Ladies!!
xx

nice one on still loosing this week hun xxx

Back