This is me...my incredible journey

The bathroom activities have slowed down. Nothing much LEFT.
Will think twice before doing that again.

What a MISERABLE day up here. Went for a walk into town and thought I would be fairly safe with just a misty drizzle - WRONG.
By the time I got into town, the front of my jeans were drenched. My hoodie and O/H's rain jacket were saturated. I have no raincoat at all so I wear his.
Went to the market and the smells were lovely. Picked him up some things then imagined in my mind what these foods tasted like. Must have worked cause I am really gassy now.
I didn't walk home - opted for the bus instead.
Now I am freezin. :( My bath will be an early one tonight in hopes I warm up.
Most difficult to drink water when you are cold - anyone else notice this? Been sipping tea galore today.

So this is my:
WEEK 11
Day 1
Never thought I would have made it this far.

Breakfast - simple peanutcrunchbar
Lunch - banana shake
Dinner - me thinks it will just be a double helping of porridge.

I AM hungry - but know why: lack of water
Each sip - i shiver.

Just wanna crawl back into bed and call it a day.

Guess it will be an early night

Sorry Ladies - just don't feel like posting today.
Hope you are all well
xx

Positives today, you have got up, out of the house, gone for a walk, not lapsed and posted on here. RESULT if you ask me :)

You are forgiven for wanting to bath, warm up and hibernate. Forget all about that stinky food! I drink more tea in cold weather. Earl Grey is one of my faves.

Here's to feeling more human later or tomorrow xx

I just LOVE reading all of these entries - makes me feel that it is all worth it! Well done for going out in the rain, has been really windy here in SW Wales today!

Hey gorgeous, hope you have a lovely warm bath to perk you up a little.

Hope you feel better after a good nights sleep.

You have done amazingly well on this plan, when I started reading your diary I knew you would get through it you are so motivated xxx big hug to you lovely xxx

big loves to you x hoping you feel better x

Hope you bounce back to your chirpy, lovely self quickly Weebles!! :):)

Kisses xx

Sorry to hear you sounding fed up Weebly.
Don't forget you can drink the water hot! I used to think it very strange, but soon got used to it. Same with the water flavourings and don't forget the bouillon. That's good too.

SB makes a very good point.... if u add the flavourings ts like a fruity tea xxx

I agree about the hot water - I love the St Clements in hot water and also a cup of boullion really does warm the cockles. With regards to the leg cramping I remember reading that as a possible side effect of the diet. I think it's a lack of sodium / potassium or something, I find that adding a bit of salt or boullion to my soups helps, try drinking soda water too (instead of plain sparkling / still water) as that can help cramps. I suffer with them terribly. When not on plan eating bananas helps but I doubt the banana shake would have the desire effect.

Chin up, you're doing so well xxxxxxxxx

No need to worry about me lovely ladies.
I survived, and yeah..was a tad down in the dumps. Yesterday was Mither's day back home :( and i was getting homesick. My own mither isn't doing the best these days and is in a nursing home. She needs more care and they want to move her up to a more....required care unit, so to speak. She is 'with it' for the most part but is falling down more, incontinent...blah..blah..and blah.
I talk to her weekly, sometimes twice a week on the phone. She also has alot of mental health issues and one being manic depressive. Making a long story short: growing up she was always attempting to take her own life via pills and spent many long months in institutions.
Last week i talked with her and she was WAY down in the dumps and threatening the ending of life again. No worries but claimed she had a stash of meds. UGH...my past reared its ugly head again. I called the home and they did a sweep of her room and removed the pills she had stashed. She really can be a handful.
Then I didn't hear any more. Worried? Yes and no. I called yesterday and got blasted by her verbally saying I abandoned her.
I know she isnt gonna be around for ever and I am asking them to move her when i go over for a visit - to ease the transition if possible.
So yesterday was mixed emotions then I thought of what will happen when I get older :(
Tried calling my son but he is in the process of moving into a house; no answer :(
I did get my bath, soaked for a LONG time, warmed up and snuggled up on the couch. Watched a recorded program of Desperate Housewives and cheered right up.

Never THOUGHT of having a boullion or just a cuppa hot water!

Leg cramps are still there and yeah...banana shake should do the trick. I am SUCH a dim wit some days. Cute one..but still dim...LOL

xx

I agree about the hot water - I love the St Clements in hot water and also a cup of boullion really does warm the cockles. With regards to the leg cramping I remember reading that as a possible side effect of the diet. I think it's a lack of sodium / potassium or something, I find that adding a bit of salt or boullion to my soups helps, try drinking soda water too (instead of plain sparkling / still water) as that can help cramps. I suffer with them terribly. When not on plan eating bananas helps but I doubt the banana shake would have the desire effect.

Chin up, you're doing so well xxxxxxxxx

Not a soda water fan and you are probably right about the banana shake. When I wrote above - i initially thought ...YEAH..drink more banana shakes!! Doubtful too they will do what I need.
The boullion I totally forgot about - my mind wasn't thinking properly. I am out of the drink mix but will pick some up on the weekend. Lord KNOWS it rains enough up here so i am sure it will be well used on those days.

xx

Positives today, you have got up, out of the house, gone for a walk, not lapsed and posted on here. RESULT if you ask me :)

You are forgiven for wanting to bath, warm up and hibernate. Forget all about that stinky food! I drink more tea in cold weather. Earl Grey is one of my faves.

Here's to feeling more human later or tomorrow xx

Love how you found positives in that...LOL
You been reading the books! :)
The food did smell great and it did "stick" to my clothing as I could smell it long after I had my bath. had to do laundry last night to rid the smell.

xxx

Worried about you ...dont sound yourself huni. Hope your ok xx

Bath sounds good...had one this morning cos i was so cold. Bloody weather, one min warm next cold!!! I want to move to a warmer climate :D

xx

I am fine Hun...honest. I agree with moving to a warmer climate!! So damp over here and OOOooooooh that wind!! Goes right through a person.
Coldest we get back home is around -40c and the hottest we get is about +40c (with humidex). But believe me....it is a darn sight colder here than back home! I actually ache during these times.

I just LOVE reading all of these entries - makes me feel that it is all worth it! Well done for going out in the rain, has been really windy here in SW Wales today!

LL IS worth it. Times like these we need to reflect and then not fall into the same hole we would normally do by going back to old habbits.
You will get so much inspiration here along with fantastic tips. Very caring group.

You are in SW Wales? One place I never been. Heard lots about it, and seen photos, can't pronounce HALF of the towns on the map. There are a few more Welsh's on here.....lovely bunch

xx

Hey gorgeous, hope you have a lovely warm bath to perk you up a little.

Hope you feel better after a good nights sleep.

You have done amazingly well on this plan, when I started reading your diary I knew you would get through it you are so motivated xxx big hug to you lovely xxx

Cheers Dahhhhling

Much better today. I have done amazing? Excuse me?? You have done amazing as well, and will continue to do so.
big hugs back at ya chicky.
We MUST get together afterwards and do a shopping spree and a make-over with Magda. There are a few more on here that would probably want to do the same
xx

Lol love it Welsh's-we like to say Welshies!!

Yeah as far South West as you can get and thats me-only ten mins drive to the beach from my town :) Very lucky!

Glad to hear you are feeling better and as the saying goes, 'What doesn't kill us makes us stronger' some truth in that i think!

Sorry to hear you sounding fed up Weebly.
Don't forget you can drink the water hot! I used to think it very strange, but soon got used to it. Same with the water flavourings and don't forget the bouillon. That's good too.

You give such good advice coupled with common sense.....MARRY ME! LOL
teasing.
Drinking hot water was something we did as kids to help with the BR department. My g/mother used to have a cuppa every morning.
I honestly wasn't thinking properly yesterday.
Will know better next time.
thanks
xx

And she's back....................yayayayayayayay!!! xxxx

Back