This is me...my incredible journey

Week 11
Day 2

Breakfast and lunch - the usual.
OH...silly me. Been mixing my shakes wrong. Suppose to add 200ml of water? I have been 300mls. no wonder they weren't getting frothy :( So today I made sure I had the correct amount of water in and WOW, what a difference!
Dinner - chili and oatmeal biscuit.

Sun was out today...yahooo!
Had to see the new GP today, well...the nurse, as we switched practices. Come to find out that they won't do the LL check up for me. I asked why and it has been their policy for a couple of years because there is not (get this) concrete evidence that the plan works!
You fricken kidding me?!?
GP's complain about obesity rate rising and the cost to the NHS ...yet when someone wants to change and try a diet/new way of life - they scoff at it? LL is coming out of MY pocket, not theirs. I signed the forms accepting any risk - not them. All i want is for them to verify my BP and pulse....jeepers.
AHhhhhh....they are a bunch of closet smokers anyways..do as i say, not as I do. :)

Bright note: I didn't bid on a pair of jeans tonight. i shall wait until near end of month when I KNOW I will be down another size.
I DID win 2 swimsuits last night :) Just hope they fit on my body as well as they fit in my mind. Should this happen I will be one SMOKIN hot mamma!!

And she's back....................yayayayayayayay!!! xxxx

:)

How are you tonight beautiful. Gonna pop over into your diary and have a nosey in a minute.
Never worry about me...I am the WEEB!!:D

Just been catching up with your tales, you are going through it at the moment, felt for you with the bathroom antics, Senakot is an interesting concept, been there done that!!:sigh:

Glad your back on track, we all know it's worth doing LL, but sometimes those pesky gremlins get in our brains and take over! Glad you resisted.

Had the same issue with GP not signing forms, will be going to ASDA pharmacy or Lloyds as they are now offering free blood pressure checks and are happy to sign the form.
Bah humbug, Dr's don't want to listen to the facts or the people doing LL.

Stay strong, you know we are all here for you Weebles.
;)
Jx

Week 11
Day 2

Breakfast and lunch - the usual.
OH...silly me. Been mixing my shakes wrong. Suppose to add 200ml of water? I have been 300mls. no wonder they weren't getting frothy :( So today I made sure I had the correct amount of water in and WOW, what a difference!
Dinner - chili and oatmeal biscuit.

Sun was out today...yahooo!
Had to see the new GP today, well...the nurse, as we switched practices. Come to find out that they won't do the LL check up for me. I asked why and it has been their policy for a couple of years because there is not (get this) concrete evidence that the plan works!
You fricken kidding me?!?
GP's complain about obesity rate rising and the cost to the NHS ...yet when someone wants to change and try a diet/new way of life - they scoff at it? LL is coming out of MY pocket, not theirs. I signed the forms accepting any risk - not them. All i want is for them to verify my BP and pulse....jeepers.
AHhhhhh....they are a bunch of closet smokers anyways..do as i say, not as I do. :)

Bright note: I didn't bid on a pair of jeans tonight. i shall wait until near end of month when I KNOW I will be down another size.
I DID win 2 swimsuits last night :) Just hope they fit on my body as well as they fit in my mind. Should this happen I will be one SMOKIN hot mamma!!

I am good chick thanks :D

I always make my shakes with 300ml fills me up more, probably all in my head :)

Doctors can be a nightmre sometimes, I cant believe they turn people down when it comes to this plan, as you say people like us re actually saving them money!

I love online shopping, get such a buzz! Get you with the swimsuits, what colours? xx

Love it!! - I need to conquer my swimsuit phobia!! :):) xx

Hey Weebles. Sorry u havent had the best of days and also sorry that you mum is not to well. just a quickie are u from the states???? LOVVVVE AMERICA!
also i mix my shakes with 400-500ml water.... 400 if i want it frothy xxx

Glad to see you back honey. After all weebles wobble but they dont fall down !

Sheesh your childhood must have been an interesting ride to say the least. MInd you it is a parent's job to give us something to talk about on Oprah and with Jeremy Kyle lol. Glad to hear your mum is in a safe place, although she does like to worry you every now and again. Keeps you mentally agile and on your toes, dont you know :)

Glad ot see you are hanging on in there. Onwards and downwards xx

LOL...yeah..the Weeb can wobble but NEVER falls down - you got that one right:)
My childhood was interesting for a Jerry Springer or Jeremy Kyle movie...LOL
I am guessing that while being on the LL and with the group sessions and those dang books = confronting the past and the importance of change, not only the body but the mind. Good grief, some things I had long forgotten about and thought it was over but....NOoooooo, all part and parcel of my weight issues and now must be addressed properly and finally to move on.

The swimsuits I bought were a) a black one piece with a VERY low back and b) a bandeau style pink flowered number on a black background with a sarrong.
Tonight I missed out on a lovely long black/sparkly dress as my computer stalled! I am hoping they re-list this so I can get a second chance.
I love ebaying...can you tell? It IS a blast and a rush doing the last minute bidding.

Was a much better day today - the sun was out and it just warmed me right thru. Work is back to being busy and I LOVE it! Makes the day go fast = sooner weekends and WI's.

Week 11
Day 3
Usual meals of bar, shake, chili and oatmeal.

I stepped AWAY from the scales and did not give into temptation to weigh myself. That was HARD!!! Trying to have control over this impulse. Can't promise the same for tomorrow though ;)

Off now...supersize/superskinny is on and it looks like a good one.

take care my lovelies. Will pop in after, or during commercials to check WI's.

xx

Hey gorgeous Weebs lovely having you back hunny!

We all have skeletons in our closets and yes the therapy in the classes certainly helps us all bring them out and deal with them. Its for the best I believe.

Well done on not getting on the scales, I realise it will have been difficult but good on ya sweetie.

Loving the swimsuits, they sound lovely xx

Hey hun how are you, missing ya xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sending you positive thoughts, in case you are lurking and not posting xx

Happy Friday the 13th!

Took the day off as I have time saved up and thougt I would catch up on the chores. Tried to sleep in with no success - up at 5a.m. :(
So what did I do? LOUNGE. T'was lovely.

The past few days have been busy ones thus why I hadn't posted, nor peeped. I did try to peep but then had crap to get done (it was never ending)

Still in Week 11
Days 4,5,6

The usual breakfast of champions - BARS
Lunch - the delicious nectar of shakes
Dinner - usual...chili and porridge biscuits. HOWEVER, last night I opted to just have chili on its own and then porridge later for reasons below that involve FOOD talk.

Mentally my mind is doing well. Increase of energy the last couple of days = total shock (more energy than normal)
A friend told me to stop losing any more weight 'cause I am "GAUNT" looking? Ummmm....don't think I am.
What I have noticed is my hair thining. This last week especially, I am losing more than normal and getting quite thin around the fringe.
Now I know summer shedding happens (I shed my winter fur) and I have had this happen in the past - but am feeling this is a little more than what normally happens. All part of the ketosis and NOBODY has ever lost their hair on this. Still a tad bummed out over it. OH...and the stress from the last week has probably aided to this as well.
Anyways, Ladies...I am compelled to be truthful on here. DO NOT GET ALARMED if hair falls out. I am accepting this now....as I feel it is a small price to pay for having a slimmer ME.
But I must ask...anyone else shedding?

FOOD TALK
Okay...so no cheats, i DID almost....and I mean ALMOST have a go at some foods. It was unbelievable the urge. Put it down to lack of water - cause normally the feelings pass very quickly when I am hydrated. So...the cheat was a tiny piece of fried egg, it was left in the pan...you know...like an ....egg dropping? Barely 2mm x 2mm and it was the white bit. (Not considering this a cheat, cause if I did, then i would have completed the deed.) This started the thoughts going as well....and I so desperatly wanted a complete fry up.
Now, instead of having 2 packs for my dinner, I am just having one and then the other later on at night. I feel this should curb the cravings. Afterall, it is a LONG time from dinner to breakfast.

Back later...need to look around at all your wonderful progresses.
xx

You're amazing weebs I'm going wild for a rasher sambo lol xxxx

Aw hun, good to have you back. I did miss you!

I havent noticed any hair loss, but read about it while ago on one of the threads, I believe LL can cause this to happen. Difficult I know but try not to stress over it as that wont help.

As for the tiny winy item that jumped into your mouth, oh please! Put it behind you and focus on the end goal, you are doing so well xx

Yup... as LadyT says, hair loss is a side effect of fast weight loss for some people, but it's nothing to stress about... :)

Mine is thinning too, but new hair is coming in and as you said Weebs, it's a small price to pay for being slim... and it's not permanent, so glad you're still smiling!

Doing well though hunny! You're getting there, that's for sure! Exciting!... :D

xx

Thanks Ladies. Yeah, nobody has gone bald from this plan so I am safe ;)

Guess I will just keep it clipped up for the duration. Can't NOT colour my hair as I have mucho platinum at the base :( But will be gentle from now on.

BTW, you are doing amazingly well Pinkie. Almost at your goal, must be so exciting!!!!!
xxx

Tomorrow is weigh in. Not nervous, not in the least.

Today, in town, I bought.................3 THONGS!! This should be interesting. Best part: they are labelled for size 10 -12 AND.......THEY FIT! Yeppers, my little cheeks actually look quite cute hangin out of my knickers. hehehehehe
Had to get a smaller bra as well - HURRAY!! Okay, the raisons need a bit of padding, so I had to get a push up/pull up bra AND...a heavy duty sports bra as well. The reason I call them raisons is that is what they look like compared to the watermelons I once had.
Look out world!!

Back