This is my Final Diary

Work out all your meals in advance - you can have fun going through all your magazines. If you know what you are having each day then you are less likely to slip. You can do it!

Reactions: KD
Thanks bev
I like looking through all ww magazines and you are right the idea is to plan your meals then you know what you are having for meals

Good Luck

That's right Bethany. You'll find the diet easier if you do that.

Glad to hear you've started WW again. This evening you could plan for tomorrow.

Yes?

Thanks Karion
I do have some weight watchers little books what have suggested menus for bfasts lunches and tea so will have a look throught them and then take some ideas from them. Yes i have started ww again but have not been to my meeting tonight going next week think i will have to rejoin as it will be 5 weeks since i was there last

Thanks

Work out tomorrows meals - make sure you have all the food in - or can get out to get it ... and you'll feel great.

Today is my 1st proper day of Cambridge after cheating every other time. And i feel wonderful!!! Have joined Sonkie and her fallen angels and looking forward to getting my first star!

Keep it up - and i'll check to see how you are doing tomorrow.

Thanks bev
I will be going supermarket shopping friday so can manage while then
But make your plans up before then so you know what to buy?

Something makes me feel that you don't want to do a plan really;) What bothers you about it Bethany?

I have not said i dont want to do a plan nothing is bothering me at all

No, I know you haven't hun. I was trying to work out why you hadn't done one earlier. Just wondered if the was something that bothered you about it. Just incase we could help and all that.

Doesn't matter.

Hi bethany, Just thought d pop in a let you know my menu for today, this may help!!

Breakfast

Bowl of fruit and fibre, skimmed milk and a banana 5.5 points

Lunch
Lentil and bacon soup (baxters), wholemeal roll, little spread 6.5 points total

Dinner
Large chicken breast, mushrooms, onions, beansprouts, cabbage, all stirfried with a chinese sauce 6.5 points

|Snack

WW Choc bar 1.5

Total 20 points!!!!!!!!!!

If I had more points I would have had a packet of walkers quavers or potato heads for an extra 2 points and maybe an apple and some grapes.

There you go, Ive enjoyed it today, you can get big stir fry packs full of free veg ready made too!

Good Luck Bethany, Ill be posting my days stuff regularly so if you need tips have a look x

Vx

Back