This is my journal to keep me on track!

Good morning everyone,,,9 pounds loss in week one, really pleased this morning...this is my weigh in that I will post weekly, I go my CDC's on different days, she weighs me for her records too!
Hoping it will be 5 pounds in second week to make it the first stone...wayaaaaa!! :):):):):):):)

everyone who is weighing in today I hope they feel as happy with their losses as I do..:D

Last night was murder, I just wanted to eat, had been out all day, was cold, tired and 'I think' hungry!
Family had a lovely tea, sat down to watch a film with hubby, so deparately wanted to eat something....but I didn't!!!! Yesterday was the hardest day so far!!

Work today, 2 til 10pm.....hope I can last..lol!

I haven't posted for a few days, been busy, but I am still on the diet.....still losing!
Still feeling tired but it's nearly TOTM so that might have something to do with it! Hope it passes very soon..

Done really well today, considering it's saturday, nearly the end of week 2 and boy do I feel much better for not stuffing my face...lol!
My treat this evening was a orange CD bar cut up into small squares and been in the freezer - tasted like really luxury, when I pick my food packs up next week I am going to try one of the peanut ones as they weren't around when I was last on CD...

Just for the record, nearly end of 2 weeks and hubby and son haven't noticed I'm doing CD.....that's men ah...:giggle:

Quick update, 4 pounds down, second week, was hoping for 5 to make it a whole stone, but not complaining - have to go to work now, hopefully will get on here tomorrow and have a read at all the posts I've missed...

Cheers susan

Back