This is my year, EE and Green days with Photos

Good to hear from you!
Nice bag - I knew I should've had kids lol
Is the wine the same alcohol content or is it a low one?
*plans quick visit to shop on way home from work*
I reckon you're going to have a good loss next week if you keep this diet up x

image-3756453499.jpg

Hi Mandy here's a photo of the wine , it's low alcohol so that's why it's low syns but I think it tastes grand, I just had it really cold and popped some ice in the glass too
I tried all the low alcohol wines and defo thought it was the best..... I sound like a bit of an alco !!!!
I'm trying to be good this week and save up some syns for the weekend cos that's when I always loose the run of myself.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Re: Thyroid Troubles, EE and Green days with Photos

I'll give it a go, it'll be nice to have a good wine and no headache the next day.
Weekends are my downfall too - I wouldn't be without them though!!

Hope you got home soon after that post! It was too hot for me today, it's 24.7 in the bedroom now and I can't sleep with the window open. Why can't it just be nicely warm and sunny?
Have blown my diet again - oops!

Oh lucky you going to the beach! Have a lovely day.
What are you up to Moira?
I've a nice easy day pottering in the garden planned.

Food diary for Friday 12 July

Breakfast......strawberries pineapple banana muller light

Lunch.........turkey and ham salad

Dinner...... Went to the Chinese restaurant that does sw meals and had chilly chicken fried rice for (2 syns) punched a few chips too

image-3097324085.jpg

Syns were for Sainsburys popcorn (2.5) 2 glasses of the black tower B wine (8) 1 crunchier (9)

Just realised now that I dident have my HEb so even though I know it's not synned hopefully it will offset the few chips

You're so lucky having restaurants that do sw friendly food. I've not found anywhere round here.

Your meal looks really yummy, we'll probably be having a Chinese takeaway tomorrow and I'm going to try chicken in black bean sauce - hope I like it!

Yes it's very handy being able to get a take away if your not in the humour to cook
About 2 years ago our area consultant worked with our biggest chinese restaurant in town to create a menu suitable for slimming world, they do about 15 different dishes and are getting a Hugh amount of business because of this. 2 regular restaurant also do a limited menu too with normal food
When your back at class you should ask is there anything similar where you live
Enjoy your black bean sauce tomorrow night, it's lovely !!!!
I'm now in bed, roasted with the heat and wide awake, fell asleep on the sofa about 10 grrrrrrr

Morning! It's so annoying when that happens.
We've had a house alarm somewhere ringing since 10 last night, it's still going, poor people who live close by.
Don't know what we're up to today, but I have absolutely NO jobs to do yay!
Have a good day x

Looks like the perfect day Moira, I hope you enjoyed it.
Please tell me the recipe for scotch eggs! My mouth is watering!

Back