This is my year, EE and Green days with Photos

Yes, you told me about the Big Mac in a bowl before - you were definitely my sw advisor, I got all my best tips from you!
Great news about your daughter, I hope they do renew her contract when she's enjoying it so much, that's the main battle with any job.

Your food is looking good, I'd forgotten about your banana habit lol. I always enjoyed green days, you can eat loads and still feel in control.

Good luck for tomorrow, hopefully it'll give you some relief xx

Well I'm home from the hospital and I have to say having the injections done was no problem at all. I was nearly sick with nerves on the way up. Fear of the unknown is an awful thing.
Anyway i was told it can take up to 2 weeks for the steroids to work so I'm to stay on my painkillers till then. The local has worn off now and it's really sore so im just chilling out on my bed, surfing on here for new ideas. I'm not working till next Tuesday , so no pressure there anyway.

Food for today was very simple

Green day today

BF... Fruit and yogurt
Snack... 2 bananas MANDY lol I forgot about that habit too.
Lunch.... The rest of last nights dinner ( couscous roasted veg feta ) stuck it in the micro for 2 mins

Undecided about dinner. I used about 6 syns on 1 slice of toast and half a wee tub of marmalade in the hospital and I'm going to have a cappachino later as my wee treat for 3.5 syns and 1 of my heB for 2 rocky roads
heA x2 feta and milk in tea
heB ?
I'm off to the kitchen to see what I fancy, James was cooking a pitza and I could smell it up here., so thought it was best to wait till bit was gone .

Be back later x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Moira, I'm really pleased that your injection went ok.
That fried egg sandwich looks amazing!
Hope you're having a good weekend x

Hey!
Glad it went well at the hospital :)

Big Mac in a Bowl sounds rather intriguing even though I'm not a carnivore lol.

Mmm fried egg butty looks great!! I'm a big scrambled egg fan and don't have fried often any more, but they feel like a really naughty treat still :D xx

Evening Ladies I hope your all having a good weekend.
I dident post yesterday because i ended up back in the doctors, I have another kidney infection. I am so fed up at this stage. This is the third infection in 12 weeks on top of everything else and its really getting me down. I am so ready to put this surgery behind me and start feeling normal again.
Suprisingly ive been good with my food, normally i comfort eat big time when im not well.

Our local butcher has some lovely low fat sausages so i picked some up on the way home from the doctors and made a lovely roll (heB ) with 2 of them (3 syns ) and an egg fried with frylight for my breakfast, a banana and an aldi greek yogurt, (just as nice as the muller greek ones but syn free instead of 1/2 syn and cheaper too ) went back to bed and slept till teatime.
A chinese restaurant nearby does some lovely sw food, so ordered in a beef with green pepper in black bean sauce (3 syns) and rice, had 7 or 8 prawn crackers too, not sure about syns but id say im ok, only other syns were used on half lt of cranberry juice light (2 syns )

Today im having a pajama day. fruit for breakfast with a yogurt, and just after finishing some taco chips with cheese heA ,mayo and chilly sauce (2.5 syns ) I made a big batch of this last week and divided it into portion sizes for the freezer, so handy to just do chips.
I found a packet of roast beef in the fridge, so a beef and tomato butty with my heB later with more fruit if im hungery. drinking loads of water too.

Hey Moira, well done on your loss, that's a great start!
How are you feeling today? You've been through the wars the last year or so, I really hope you start picking up soon xx

Thanks for the congrats ladies
I had another good day yesterday, I'm nearly afraid to say it in case I jinx myself but I'm finding the green days easier to do and I'm not nearly as hungry as extra easy.
I've got into the habit of having a big bowl of mixed fruit and a ff yogurt for breakfast and saving my heB for later and it seems to be suiting me better. Time will tell though.
I was only working in the afternoon yesterday so had my 1st heB roll with 2cheese light triangles and beetroot. Pineapple banana yogurt for lunch before I went in.
Dinner I cooked pasta, stir fried brocalli mushrooms cherry toms chilly garlic mixed in HeA of light Philly and whole grain mustard and thinned down with chicken stock cube yummy and so fast to do.
2 heB 2 rocky roads cappachino 3.5 syns curly wurly 5 syns all in all a good day and not feeling deprived hope today is as good.
Anyway I'm off now, chat later x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening everybody, Im just back from class and I have another 1 1/2 loss. Im so pleased. All i need to do is keep it going this way now. I wasent on here much this week cos I was still sick. I was back in to the doctors again on friday and got my 3 rd antiobiotic in a row... praise the lord im finally feeling better.
I got 2 easter eggs yesterday and I gave then to the hubby to eat, I just kept the wee bars, easier to syn that way, first time in my life i used a bit of self control on an easter sunday lol
My food this week was mostly Green days, i really like having 2 a and b choices. its handy too for work to just have a wee roll with cheese and salad with fruit. Breakfasts are always mixed fruits and ff yogurt, Dinners were stirfry, pasta with veg, macaroni cheese (batchelors), omlette with cheese and tomato and yesterday cooked a lovely leg of lamb with roasted parsnips potatoes and peas.
Gotta get back into the habit of taking photos, I keep forgetting, sorry.
Hope your all well, im off now to have a wee catch up on your diarys and then im having a glass of low cal wine while i watch Game of Thrones. x

Well done! You seem to be well and truly back on the wagon :)
I'm pleased you're feeling a bit better, you must be fed up of not feeling well now - I hope things continue to improve for you.
I love game of thrones, we missed the last series real time so have just finished watching it tonight, we've been recording this one and can't wait to get stuck in.
I'm looking forward to your photo diary x

Back