This is my year, EE and Green days with Photos

Re: Thyroid Troubles, EE and Green days with Photos

That's a shame about your daughter, it's tough for kids starting out these days.
I've come to bed too to keep me away from the fridge. I've just watched bake off and it makes me desperate for cake!

Sounds a good idea re the diary Moira. Great that your daughter was helping organise you with the chopped fruit :). It's planning that's key. About another week here before the schools go back. Heavier going to work traffic then due to all the schools and colleges - it's been soo nice lol good luck this week, will keep checking in on you :)

Just popping on to say I had another good day food wise, I had the same food as yesterday cos i had a pile of ironing to do when I got home.

more stress here this evening.... Hubby had a !terrible row with the daughter for a change , all because she wouldn't help me for a few mins reading cooking instructions on a packet for tomorrow....I'm sorry I asked her now. but as usual its me that ends up upset and crying.....As the saying goes "" same s.... Different day " used my syns on 3 glasses of the "B" black tower wine (12 syns) and I'm going to head for the bed now

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you're ok, and good for your husband sticking up for you! I know it's easier said than done, but try not to get upset.
Keep up the good work food wise - 9 stone something next week! :D

Another day on plan thank god. When I'm stressed I tend to eat rubbish but I'm determined to stay on track as best I can.
Busy this evening and got a pile of fruit ready cos I'm out of here early in the morning cos I have a wedding in at 8.30

image-3186022825.jpg

I had fruit and muller for breakfast and a roll with cheese and beetroot for lunch it's working out grand to have with a mug of tea with more fruit for afters

Dinner was really nice I made one of those Maggi so juicy bags" Mexican " and popped into it 2 chicken fillets tin tomatoes red onion and red pepper served with baby boils roasted with chilly and garlic and sugar snap peas

image-96875084.jpg

Used my syns on 2 vodka (8) 3 rich tea biscuits (6) 1/2 the Maggi bag (3)

That's a lot of fruit!
I love the maggi bags, they're so easy if you have them with roasties, a bit of prep, bung in the oven and forget about them. I'm having the bbq one for tea.
Have a good day x

Saturday at last....another busy day in work and then 2 days off and I plan on doing nothing if possible

I seem to be eating the same breakfast of fruit and lunch all week was the roll with cheese but yesterday i wasn't home till 7.30pm so was very bold and ordered in a Chinese takeaway, got a 4 in 1 which is Chips rice chicken and curry sauce I don't even want to think of the amount of syns in it. I also had 3 vodka and coke so that used up my daily sins.... Oh well start again today folks

Similar food for today but last night I took out a bolonaise from the freezer so I only need to cook some spaghetti when I get home

Anyway I'm away off to work have a good day. X factor is starting tonight so I plan to catch up on all your diaries when I'm watching that x

I was very bold Saturday night and ate 2 bags of crisps 1 alpen bar and had about 5/6 Bacardi and diet coke.
Sunday was not much better, porridge and fruit for breakfast I did some housework and settled down at the table and did a huge online shop at Tesco while eating some battenburg slices. They do say never to food shop while hungry lol

I was out to dinner last night and had garlic mushrooms, roast lamb and chocolate tart with fresh cream, I stayed on the diet coke all night cos I was driving.

Today porridge and bananas for breakfast and I had an early dinner of Batchelors macaroni cheese with mushrooms and cherry tomatoes. I'm really liking the Green days so far.

It is the hubby's birthday and I bought him a play station for his present , he had one years ago.
Well between both of them playing it, I have a feeling I won't be watching much tv, so plenty of time for menu planning for me.
I'm getting very fed up eating the same food so I've made a list of all the dinners / lunches I like to cook and I'm going to work out my menu for the week when I get home from weigh in tonight.

I'm not expecting a loss if I can stay the same I will be happy. Will be back on later to update the weigh in x

Well done and congratulations on winning the raffle!
A good idea for your husbands present - blokes never grow up :)

Well done sweetheart, and congrats on winning the raffle! Isn't it funny how the small things cheer us up so much? ;-)

That looks really tasty!
Apart from the pepper lol

Sent from my galaxy note 2

Back