This is my year, EE and Green days with Photos

The stuffed pepper recipe looks great Moira - thought that looked nice in the mag :)

Peppers look yummy, I will give them a go. I got out off stuffed peppers as when I first turned veggie that was all anyone would make me when I went out for dinner!
I like the look of the jewish choc mousse made with silken tofu, think I will give it a go at the weekend too!

Hi Ria, I can imagine how you would get a bit bored eating them. It was my first time and i thought they were nice.

Today went ok until a lady brought us in 4 lovely big cream buns this morning.... If I looked into the box once I looked in a dozen times and at 4 pm I could resist no more and ate a big cream donut...... I'm bloody mad with myself now cos I've no syns at all now and I'm sure I've gone over today
Anyway I've had fruit and yoghurt for breakky, lunch was a big turkey and ham salad and I'm just after having a steak sandwich using the roll as my HEb served with mushrooms onions and tomatoes
I'm stuffed now but I have a bowl of fruit and muller ready for later when I'm hungry again

Started an antibiotic this morning for a kidney infection so I'm feeling a bit rough and I think I'm going to head for the bed early , if nothing else it will keep me away from the food !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Re: Thyroid Troubles, EE and Green days with Photos

Hi Moira, sorry to hear you're not too good. I hope the antibiotics kick in quickly and you feel better soon.
It takes a very strong person to resist a cream donut ;)

Sent from my galaxy note 2

Just had a nice big catch up on your diary.
Super congratulations on winning your groups Woman of the Year. That's so cool :D
Also congrats on the losses and winning the raffle too!

Hope your daughter finds a good job soon and she stops arguing so much with your husband. Must be so stressful!

Hope you're having a nice weekend.xx

Hello Everybody, Im back to give this Slimming World Diet another go again.
I cant believe its been Sept since i last posted, so much has happened to me since then. Im off to group @ 5pm and i will update my weight when i get home.
All the weight i lost last year has gone back on and im back to the beginning again, but at least i know the diet works, all i need to do is stick with it this time.
I still have the app on my phone and i hope to upload my food each day, please bare with me till i get the hang of it all again.

I see you are all still here, losing weight, what an amazing group of ladies you are !!!!
chat to you all later xxxx

YAAAY!
Welcome back! it's great to hear from you again :)
You'll soon shift the weight once you get back into the swing of things, you were the sw expert. Have they taken your award off you? lol
The main thing is you're well again and recovered from your surgery, was it your thyroid?

I do pop on to minis occasionally to check on the friends I made, but don't have anything to post now I do 5:2. I will however keep check up that you're behaving yourself and sticking to plan. Be afraid :D

Well today was a good one. I had the usual fruit and yogurt for breakfast, for lunch i used my heB to have a lovely roll with homecooked ham and tomatoes, more fruit and yog and for dinner made a 3 egg omlette stuffed full of tomatoes, mushrooms ham and heA of cheese.
syns were for 1 Bacardi (4) Mayo (1) Milk in tea (3)
dont know what im having tomorrow yet which is not good, that normally leads to disaster, i may get up earlier in the morning and try to choose wisely.

Mandy good to see your still popping in, looking forward to having a good catchup. Thyroid is fine, hardly even think about it unless im getting bloods done. I had a Hysterectomy Jan 14 this year, and i had a few setbacks since but thank god im on the road to recovery now , Im still having a problem with nerve damage and im into hospital for the day again this friday to have a epidural type injection, fingers crossed it works and i can come off the painkillers. All the same, im really starting to feel good again and more like myself. Im working for the full day tomorrow so going to hit the bed soon. still a bit tired by evening time. Seen your having some hot flushes, im with you there sista !!!!! think of the money we are saving on the heating though. chat soon x

Hey Moira, I hope you've had a good day. Where's the diary? You can't come back and then not post!
You've had a tough time the last year or so, I really admire you for your bright outlook, you're a better woman than me :) I can certainly sympathise with the hot flushes, they're driving me insane at the mo. I can deal with the flushes, but it's the lack of sleep they're causing me that's a killer. Are you on HRT with having a hysterectomy? I always thought I wanted to do it naturally, but would go on it like a shot now, unfortunately I can't have it because of breast cancer in the family and having high blood pressure. Being a woman is SUCH good fun!

Morning Mandy im not on hrt either cos my dad and 2 brothers had cancer so I'm not talking any risks no matter how small. Still have my ovaries so its just happening gradually.
I'm the same as u ,love my sleep too. It was much easier when I dident have to get up for work in the morning.
Anyway watched a film on Netflix with my daughter last night, Safe Haven... A real chic flic, not my thing really but she's at the age to love the soppy romance stories, was good to have some girly time together. Wrecked tired so forgot to post my food, I need to start posting photos again too.
Had a green day for convenience yesterday
Breakfast.. Big bowl of pineapple grapes banana and yogurt
Lunch..... Erin sweet and sour savoury rice , handy to do again in work only need few mins in the micro. I know it's low in syns must check exact amount though. More fruit and yogurt too
Dinner.... Bachelors macaroni cheese pasta in sauce with a side of mushrooms and cherry tomatoes
Syns.... 2 Bacardi (8) cappachino (3.5)
heA.... Milk
heB......2 rocky roads

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That looks like a good start.
How's your daughter getting on? Did she find a job she likes?
BTW taco chips is still one of my favourite meals!

Ahhh Taco chips....I still love them too. Have you ever made the big mac in a bowl, they all go mad making it here, im not a big burger fan but i couldent believe how nice it was.
Thanks for thinking of herself, yes she got a lovely job before xmas in a big sports shop, she really likes it and the other girls she works with are nice, its a 6 month contract up the end of may, so we are all really hoping its renewed for her then. She was on her first holiday in feb this year with her friend, they went to london for 5 days and had a ball. I being a typical mammy was a nervous wreck till i seen her home lol
I had a good day food wise, i think the green days are suiting me better, i feel fuller with the pasta and dont seem to snack as much

Breakfast.... fruit and yogurt
Lunch.....mugshot fruit yogurt
Dinner......couscous,loads of roasted veg ( peppers courgette cherry tomatoes red onion ) and feta
had a few bananas as a snack during the day.
heA.....was the feta
heB......2 rocky roads
syns...1 bacardi (4) 1 cappachino (3.5)

im off to the hospital to have this epidural injection tomorrow and i dont know how im gonna feel afterwards so i made double the amounts of dinner so i can have the same again tomorrow night. I worked all day and im feeling tired so going to bed soon. hope you had a good day too Mandy x

Back