This is my year, EE and Green days with Photos

Hello everyone,
well im just back from weigh in and ive lost another 1 lb,
im pleased but also a little bit disapointed it was not more after all my Success Express days.
Anyway i did have a good week, i had loads of food, some crisps, chocolate, bacardi and even a bottle of wine so all in all not bad at all. so to end this weeks food diary, i had today

Breakfast.............1 HEb 2 weetabix, 1HEa 100 ml milk, strawberries banana watermelon grapes and muller light

Lunch.................1 mugshot and 2 bananas

Dinner.................after weigh in i always try to have something quick and easy so i had a full packet of Aldi hot and spicy cous cous, the rest of my roasted veg from yesterday topped with 30 g Feta cheese

image-1868687331.jpg

And of course my syns for today.
Syns.........Feta (4) 1bacardi (4) crisps (5) penguin bar (5) a little over but sure ill pull back during the week i hope.

image-1659967708.jpg

back to work tomorrow so im gonna try to work out a plan for next few days and get an early night. hope yous all had a good day.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Re: Thyroid Troubles, EE and Green days with Photos

Well done! Don't be disappointed, it's a pound in the right direction.
Hope work goes well x

Well done on the loss it is all a step in the right direction and it might be next wi before u see the benefit of success express. It sounds a bit complicated to me lol but i might give it a go when i get my head around it!

Good luck for work today and take it easy!

Evening Ladies, thanks for the good wishes on my first day back to work, well im home and im absolutly wrecked, im just gonna update my diary here then im off to bed. lol

Breakfast..........the same as usual HEb 35g porridge, muller, 2 bananas

Lunch..............lovely turkey and ham salad from our local deli and then after i chopped up 1 banana, 1 apple and 1 pear and topped it all with a muller light turkish delight

image-3171805009.jpg

Dinner.............thank god i had planned a nice easy dinner, made the Taco mince added in an extra tin tomatoes and cooked some pasta, it was lovely

image-2012318597.jpg

HEb.......was porridge
HEa.......40g cheese, going nibble on it on way to bed

Syns 1 bacardi (4) 1 cappachino (3.5) 2 sw bars (6) flour in taco mince (1)

image-3640562421.jpg

Last edited:

Really pleased that your return to work went well, I'm not surprised you're tired, it's hard to get back into a routine.
What's taco mince? It looks lovely.
Sleep well x

Really pleased that your return to work went well, I'm not surprised you're tired, it's hard to get back into a routine.
What's taco mince? It looks lovely.
Sleep well x

hi Mandy
you really need to try the Taco mince its fab, if you look back to saturdays diary you will see a photo of it with chips and the next days diary has the recipe. off all the different things ive tried to make since i started sw its my favourite, i made bolonaise last night and i normally use one of the knorr mixs for flavour ( with all the syns too) so i decided to do it with the taco flavour and it was far nicer, will defo be making it that way in future.
you may think there are a lot of spices needed but once you buy them they will last for ages. i see your going to tesco , well i bought their own brand spices and they are just the same as the expensive ones and taste just the same. im away off this cos im in to work for the afternoon, im just doing half days for the next two weeks cos the full day yesterday nearly killed me lol

will have my food diary up later cos i cant decide what to cook, hopefully i will get some inspiration after. moira x

Hi Moira
The photo of that meal made my mouth water, I'm definitely going to try it. Can you remember all the ingredients or do you have a list somewhere? I wouldn't have a hope in hell lol.
It's a good idea doing half days for a while, take it easy x

Hi Moira
The photo of that meal made my mouth water, I'm definitely going to try it. Can you remember all the ingredients or do you have a list somewhere? I wouldn't have a hope in hell lol.
It's a good idea doing half days for a while, take it easy x

Taco Mince................you need 1lb mince and 2 chopped onions fry both on pan and in a seperate pot put 1 tin tomatoes, 1 tbsp flour (4 syns) 1tsp paprika and a half tsp of each of the following chilly powder, salt, cumin, cayenne chilly pepper, garlic powder, sweetner
add cooked mince and enough water to thin down the sauce,( i usually add in about half a normal glass of water) simmer for about 10/15 mins

cook chips and when ready top with mince and then top with 1 tbsp extra light mayo (0.5) and 1 tbsp sweet chilly sauce (1.5) that you have mixed together and thinned down with a few teaspoons of water.... (make sure you mix the mayo and chilly sauce together first before you thin down with water otherwise it wont mix together properly ) and then top with HEa of cheese, mince makes 3 large portions try it its fab.

well done on the loss...i know we always want more off but it's going in the right directio ;)

what cous cous is it you used from aldi...and is it free? x

hello missk, Worldwide Foods Low Fat Couscous, Roasted Vegetable, made up as directed excluding butter, 100g pack 2 syns

Worldwide Foods Low Fat Couscous, Hot & Spicy, made up as directed excluding butter, 100g pack 2½ syns

i used to use the ainsley harriot ones and i tried these lately and i have to say they are lovely and half the price too. they sell out really quickly in our local aldi and the shelf is always full of the lemon ones(they mustent be nice ) so i was in this week and got loads :D

Evening ladies, Wed 22 may extra easy day

I had the morning off work and had a bit of a lie in. Breakfast was my usual 35g porridge, muller light, strawberries,banana
dident really know what i fancied for lunch, im getting fed up with similar food each day so cooked myself up a packet of Batchelors savoury rice beef flavour ( it tastes a lot nicer than it looks ) fruit and muller greek (0.5)

image-1569134724.jpg

i was very good in work and resisted the biscuits, i have an awful habit of eating one every time i pass the packet, i dont even be hungry for them.
Dinner..........pan fried chicken fillet with cajun spice, baby boiled potatoes cooked in microwave then sprayed with fry light and seasoned with garlic powder and cajun seasoning, roasted in oven till nice and crispy, cauliflour topped with white sauce and topped with 40g cheese

image-3968855176.jpg

thought id pop a photo up of my daughters dinner, chicken pizza. first time we tried it she just topped cooked fillet with tomato puree, ham and cheese i thought it tasted grand. im thinking red onion peppers and feta maby as a topping, defo gonna try it anyway.

image-3905923594.jpg

HEb porridge
HEa cheese
syns.... white sauce (5) 2 bacardi (8) penguin bar (5) muller greek (0.5)

Last edited:

Thanks for the recipe, I'm fancying your daughters chicken now. It looks lovely!

Decided to do a green day for a change ,im not that familiar with green days and had to get the book out this morning, i think i just wanted the ease and comfort of some quick pastas and its nice having 2 A and B. so here we go......................
Breakfast...........2 weetabix, 125ml milk, muller light and kiwi, strawberries and banana

I was into work for 1pm and it was too early for lunch at home so i had a mugshot and a bowl of fruit with muller greek yogurt about 2.30pm. I had to curl my daughters hair when i got home, she finished her collage exams today and is out tonight. bloody starving so really happy dinner only took 10 mins to cook...................... batchelors pasta in sauce and a punnet of mushrooms panfried with a wee bit of chilly for taste

image-2661611013.jpg

HEa x 2............... milk for breakfast and pasta
Heb x 2...............2 weetabix, im gonna have a bowl of porridge now on my way to bed
Syns............ im sure you guessed it by now :)......2 bacardi (8) aldi crisps (5) 1 muller greek (0.5)

Last edited:

I keep meaning to try the pasta n sauce - which varieties do you recommend? Do you make your own porridge or use the oatso simple?
Sorry for all the questions, but you seem to know what you're doing x

Hi Mandy ask as many questions as you like, the pasta in sauce is grand , I like the macaroni cheese one the best but they are all ok, very handy and filling on extra easy days sometimes I top them with chopped up cooked rashers or tin salmon and throw in some mushrooms/ peppers / onion / brocalli to bulk it out.
If you like rice you should try the batchelors savoury rice beef flavour is lovely too. I sometimes cook it in the micro at night and take into work the next day and just reheat ,
The porridge I buy is just the Aldi one, I hate cooked porridge so what I do is measure out 35 g of porridge flakes and put into it a full muller light mix it in and top with fruit, it dosent taste like porridge it takes on the taste of the yogurt and no cooking required. The first time I ate it like that I wasent mad for it but after having it a few times I love it now
There has to be things you will like u just haven't found them yet. I did sw last year so it was easy for me to get back into it. Anything else I can do just ask moira

hi veg the creamy ones arent free the only one that is, is the cgeese and broccoli if made with just water. the hi veg ones are nice though. and so are batchelors savoury rice x

Back