This is not a diet diary...

Thanks

Awe sorry to hear you're unwell. Hope you get better soon
Congrats on the loss hun x

Thanks...whatever it was seems to have passed (pardon the pun!). it's a new day and feeling much better.

Week4, Day 2, EE Day

Feeling much better after Monday, almost feeling normal...whatever that is :)
Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (HEb) with skimmed milk (HEa). Frozen smoothie made with frozen mango and raspberries, natural yogurt and ground flax seed (0).
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Beef stew (0)
Dinner: Turkey bolognaise sauce (0) with Rotini pasta (0)
Total Syns: 0- what the hell happened there, I guess I'm not back to normal after all.

Week 4, Day 3 and Day 4....I don't know where the time goes
Day 3, Red Day
Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HEb) with skimmed milk (HEa)
Lunch: Beef stew (0)
Snacks: apples(0)
Dinner: Tuna savoury open-faced sandwich (1 toasted WW bun (6)covered with mixture of tuna, spring onions, diced red pepper and fat-free mayo(3)), Dessert was dark chocolate cup (4) filled with defrosted raspberries topped with the left over frozen yogurt from yesterday (0)
Total Syns Day 3 = 13

Day 4, Green Day
Breakfast: Weetabix cereal (HEb) with skimmed milk (HEa). extra large cup of tea from Tim Horton's with milk (1)
Lunch: Can of Heinz Penguins (whole wheat spaghetti) in tomato sauce (0)
Dinner: Roast chicken breast (supermarket) (HEb) with roasted potatoes (5) and pickled beets.

Total Syns Day 4 = 6, but not as happy on green days.

Week 4, Day 5, Flexisyn Day
This was my husband's Xmas party day and I knew I was going to have few drinks with (and after) dinner, so why kid myself?
Breakfast: didn't seem to happen, took it into work with me but things got busy and I ended up bringing it home again!
Lunch: leafy green salad with Italian dressing (3) and chicken breast (or at least half a one, which reminds me I left the rest in the fridge at work)
Dinner: Buffet style and managed to stay away from most of the creamy dressing stuff on salads but had to have some of the Waldorf salad, just had to. Went a bit overboard on the dessert, hence the Flexisyn day :)

Week 5, Day 1, Green

Well after Friday the weekend pretty much went to hell in a handbasket with BBQ chicken pizza on Saturday night and chicken shwarma with hummus and tzatziki yesterday, so today I am back with a vengeance :)
Breakfast: 30g weetabix cereal (HEb) with skimmed milk (HEa)
Lunch: Can of Baxter's lentil and bacon soup (11.5)...OMG I should have checked this before I had it. Must stop and pick up superfree veggies for dinner.
Snack: Apple, banana,

Total: 11.5

So apparently I overcommitted to writing a diary every day and now it;s been 4 weeks since I last updated this. A lot has happened in 4 weeks, including quite a bit of food passing my lips, but happy to say somehow I managed damage limitation to a 1lb gain over Xmas and I'm now back at work and back into more of a routine.
Got a Wii and Wii Fit balance board for Xmas thanks to OH and have managed to rack up almost 6 hours on the Wii fit already. I have to admit that having a pudgy Mii waving at me every day is motivating me to do at least 30 mins of exercise a day.
Last night I did two rounds of the Training plus Bicycle rides which they reckoned covered just short of 15km between them. I have no idea what that translates to in the real world, other than by the time I was done the toes of my right foot were starting to go numb from walking on the board :)
I'm not paying any attention to the weight fluctuations from day to day, but I get quite annoyed when my Wii age comes back older than I am and then I just have to take the body test again to get it back down :)
Foodwise, I've been 100% this week and staying on track.
My goal for this month is to get more water into me and keep up with the exercise.
Good luck to all you other 'losers' out there and while I may not track this daily, I will update more frequently than of late.

Hey glad your back writing your diary, I missed it! Lol I know how it is. Iv been struggling to update mine every week and I do mine on my iPhone which is always with me lol wow 1lb, u must b very chuffed. I put on the most in my slimming world class so I was quite ashamed, I didn't even drink at Christmas or new year! Any ho congratulations on not putting a stone on at Christmas and also for getting back on it for the new year. Good luck, I will b reading :) xx

Well a pretty good week with a 2 lb loss but hoping for a but more after watching the Beeb show "10 things you need to know about losing weight". One of the most interesting being that blended, thick soup is better than the equivalent meal with a glass of water for keeping you fuller longer...I had always thought clear soups with chunks of food in them (like minestrone) were better than blended soups.
Anyway with this new found knowledge I made a huge pan of tomato and vegetable soup with lentils (for the protein...another thing to know) which I wizard with my blender to a thick pureed soup. No prizes for guessing what I'm having for lunches this week :)
If anyone reading this has not seen the show, I heartily recommend it and am so glad I found it on YouTube (for those that can't get the Beeb iPlayer to work for them).

I saw the show! It was so interesting. I have been having protein for my brekky to fill me up. Lots of homemade soups. Smaller plate and also been having dairy with every meal. Sometimes just a couple of swigs of milk after my meal but every little helps. I never have my a healthy extra so getting the calcium in is easy coz I'm allowed :) weigh in tomorrow, I will let u no if any of this has help, I really hope it has :) keep up the good work xx

well another week has gone by and I just got on the scales and proud to say I'm quite a happy camper this morning as I have lost a little over 3 lbs this week which gives me my 1st Stone....Yeah,Go Me!
I'm even happier after having had a sneaky peak yesterday and had I been weighing in then it would have been a disappointing 0.5 lbs. So teaches me for peaking.
I've tried really hard to stay on plan this week and with the exception of yesterday, my lunches this week have been my homemade Tomato, Vegetable, Lentil soup with 2.5 syns worth of crackers and typically some fruit (fresh pineapple or raspberries) with very low fat (syn free) yogurt (for the extra dairy) for dessert. I have to admit that I have been able to make it through the whole afternoon without having huge snack-attacks, which means by the time I get home, I truly am hungry and ready for dinner (but not so bad that I'm ready to eat my own arm :D )
I also started using the plain yogurt and a banana on my weetabix (if you don't like them too crunchy then I found if you add a little water to the weetabix first to soften them that works). The banana is for sweetness with my breakfast, I don't like to rely too much on artificial sweeteners as there is already some sugar in the weetabix. I have an incredibly sweet tooth and I find if I have something that is very sweet, even if that comes from artificial sweeteners, I am more likely to crave more sweet things and that is a VERY slippery slope my Minimins friends.

Hey hunny, hope all is going well? X
Hi, thanks for asking and yes it is going quite well. I had another 1.5 lb loss last week, which puts me within 2 lbs of my minigoal of my 'Club 10',i.e. 10% of my starting body weight. So feeling pretty good and had to go buy some new jeans a couple of weekends ago becuase all my current jeans are getting too big, so was even able to buy the next size down :)
I've been so busy, when I wasn't working we also converted our spare room to a Wii room so I can go do that without tying up the living room TV.

Woohoo!! You're doing great then hun... I love the boxing on the wii, great workout xx
Yeah, I like it too but I spend most of my time on the free cycling route on the Wii Fit plus and I've been getting into the running too...15-20 minutes is my limit here, I'm not aiming for a marathon like you.

Back