• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

This is sad but it excited me

S: 10st8lb C: 9st12lb G: 7st2lb BMI: 32.1 Loss: 0st10lb(6.76%)
I am so excited about the fact I am wearing one of my old bras (in fab condition).

I have gone down a cup size since lost 1 stone so can wear my nicer bras rather than my horrible scaffolding ones.

I wonder if I will go down any more

Ok it is sad but it excited me!

Now working on getting into those brand new size 14 Next jeans that I have had for years :D

Gilly

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

KD

Gone fishing
Not sad at all! It's all these little milestones that keep us going.

Well done!

Mrs Depp

Gold Member
S: 12st4lb C: 10st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 1st11lb(14.53%)
I did too! Even more when I realised that I can now cross my legs and wrap my ankles around each other at the same time! Isn't it the little things that make us realise how much we've lost?!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Lol can relate to all of these!! :p

S: 17st11lb C: 17st0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 0st11lb(4.42%)
I actually saw my hip bones sticking out this week. Am now a size 14 and aiming to get to a 12. I wonder what else we will notice???

chicken on a mission

Restarting to lose 4stone
blondebomb said:
I actually saw my hip bones sticking out this week. Am now a size 14 and aiming to get to a 12. I wonder what else we will notice???

They will if you draw on yourself in biro to show where you mean and keep showing them :D

I would totally understand and won't be offended if my suggestion doesn't fit in with your way of doing things though ;)

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)
blondebomb said:
Claire,

It was my husband discovered mine and he said to me early one morning what is that lump:eek: Nearly had a heart attack and went into panic mode, shouting where! where!

He said, there...my hip bone...it had been so long since he came across my hip bones he had forgotten I had such things:mad:

Collar bone was what excited me! Every time I feel it I smile:)

Still looking for my pubic one:eek:

Love Mini xxx