This is sad but it excited me

I am so excited about the fact I am wearing one of my old bras (in fab condition).

I have gone down a cup size since lost 1 stone so can wear my nicer bras rather than my horrible scaffolding ones.

I wonder if I will go down any more

Ok it is sad but it excited me!

Now working on getting into those brand new size 14 Next jeans that I have had for years :D

Gilly

Not sad at all! It's all these little milestones that keep us going.

Well done!

Well done Gilly! I bet it's not too long before that bra is too big!

Carolxxx

I actually saw my hip bones sticking out this week. Am now a size 14 and aiming to get to a 12. I wonder what else we will notice???

blondebomb said:
I actually saw my hip bones sticking out this week. Am now a size 14 and aiming to get to a 12. I wonder what else we will notice???

They will if you draw on yourself in biro to show where you mean and keep showing them :D

I would totally understand and won't be offended if my suggestion doesn't fit in with your way of doing things though ;)

blondebomb said:

Claire,

It was my husband discovered mine and he said to me early one morning what is that lump:eek: Nearly had a heart attack and went into panic mode, shouting where! where!

He said, there...my hip bone...it had been so long since he came across my hip bones he had forgotten I had such things:mad:

Collar bone was what excited me! Every time I feel it I smile:)

Still looking for my pubic one:eek:

Love Mini xxx

Back