ProPoints This is the year!

Trina, I feel pure bloated too! I think it's all the water though come thurs last week I was feeling pure skinny again lol so fingers crossed I wake up like that tomorrow! It's an awful feeling, nearly makes me want to eat ?? Lol cx

Thats wot happend to me yesterday! I had a biscuit binge haha. You would think that the worse your tummy feels u wouldnt eat crap but nope i did it. I just had carb overload yesterday so no wonder the scales r up this morning. I got sum peppermint tea the other day coz ive heard its ment to b gud for bloating. Only had 1 cup tho!x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi and welcome, I to save most of my points until the evening u can go all day with hardly any points but come the evening i just wanna binge I've tried eating the points during the day so I'm not hungry in the evening but it doesn't work, I need some sort or low or 0pp snack that's as satisfying as chocolate or ice-cream lol 2/1/14. 15st 2lb 9/1/14. 15st 1lb (-1lb)

Im having the M&S fuller for longer range for lunch and it's saving me! Don't normally eat breakfast, unless It's really unhealthy so it's a case if getting to lunch on a coffee and lasting to dinner on lunch! Not idea but I can't be faffed with taking breakfast to work!

so my dinner slightly went off track!
but ive still been good even though ive used more points!!

used 2 on my cuppa
but for lunch i just didnt fancy soup
so me n friend went to asda n i had a salad bowl reduced to 60p n 2 hot chicken southern fried chicken breasts, which i need someone to tell me the points for please?????

oh shez the asda frozen ones are 2 for 12? were they nugget size or like birds eye big piece size? lol!! im so helpful ... im sure they were tasty tasty! i am currently wrting a shopping list! get me :) plan this week is to not eat the same dinner three d ays in a row :) cx

youre doing great shez. :)

oh shez the asda frozen ones are 2 for 12? were they nugget size or like birds eye big piece size? lol!! im so helpful ... im sure they were tasty tasty! i am currently wrting a shopping list! get me :) plan this week is to not eat the same dinner three d ays in a row :) cx

well the iceland ones i have are 6 points each too, they were decent sized, not huge tho, lol, il just point it at 12 then! thx hun x

well the iceland ones i have are 6 points each too, they were decent sized, not huge tho, lol, il just point it at 12 then! thx hun x
Have you tried making you're own with crunched my cornflakes? Sounds daft I know, I made it a last week, was surprisingly nice!

15 points in total today,

tonight im having steak, mini roasters and lots of veg with gravy, i have no idea what to point the steak at, its sirloin but not a big piece and i will trim the fat off the edge, 5 for roasters and 1 for gravy 2 for peas, hoping steak is no more than 6!! lol

thanks hun :) hows u? did i read that uv tried simple start this week? x

Yep I have hon.
Its supposed to be filling and healthy with 2 treats a day. But because I was supposed to go drinking last night, she altered mine to filling and healthy every day, no daily treats and 49 weeklies instead so everything that's not filling and healthy is taken from 49 weeklies. So because I didn't go drinking last night ive only used 20 weeklies so far. Not gona use many more today and tomoro though.
Really enjoying it actually. Not sure I could ever do the filling and healthy with 2 treats a day and nothing else... Think ill stick to filling and healthy with 49 weeklies. But really enjoying not weighing and trusting my judgement.
Saying all this though-ill see how WI goes tomoro night at WW and my WI fri morn at home.

Have you tried making you're own with crunched my cornflakes? Sounds daft I know, I made it a last week, was surprisingly nice!

Hey Norman,
Ive seen these written somewhere. How do they work? does the chicken go into something before cornflakes?? Thanks :)

Im having steak tonight with home made chips I got rump!

A 225g lean sirloin steak is 7pp!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

oh i never heard of cornflakes! though we have been making goujons with couc cous and smash? pointing it a 1pp as for all you actually use! then at mum on mon she had breadcrumbs from the jar, saxo? anyways i worked it out to be about 1pp lol! its like 7 for 70g, but whole thing is only three times that and theres no way youd use anymore! the lullabelles kitchen site uses polenta? instant, cant find it anywhere though cx

oh sarah im having sirloin steak tonight! yum, think i will do the wedges in the oven and roasted veg! :) cx

Lots of ppl having steak tonight!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back