ProPoints This is the year!

Wot i would do for them now! Im just havin a rubish day 2day and i dont care wot i eat.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

ahhh :( i think we all have those!
iv been feelin really bloated!

Me 2 and i dont no y. Think thats part of the reason im havin a crap day 2. I just looked and felt awful 2day. Hope its just 1 of them days.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening all, Any chance of joining your thread, ive just started ww (im ashamed to say re-started- after losing 3.5 stone in 2012.... and eating it all back on in 2013). Minimins and you lovely people really helped last time.....alas I feel I need support or im going to start gnawing on the cat. Wasn't this hard to start last time, does anyone else feel the cold more since starting to eat less? Im chuffing frozen at the mo!!

Evening all, Any chance of joining your thread, ive just started ww (im ashamed to say re-started- after losing 3.5 stone in 2012.... and eating it all back on in 2013). Minimins and you lovely people really helped last time.....alas I feel I need support or im going to start gnawing on the cat. Wasn't this hard to start last time, does anyone else feel the cold more since starting to eat less? Im chuffing frozen at the mo!!

Hi welcome.
I hate first few days but you will get over them and it becomes easier.
X

Ha, Im hoping so....hes doing alright on 3 legs but if he loses any more i'll have to buy him some wheels. Does anyone stockpile points? Ie leabe them all until the evening meal? I don't intentionally do it, but ive got 34 points left.... not sure if pigging out after starving myself is the best way of doing it!

Hi Norman! Your right I am freezing all the time! On a plus I love the way I look now, would rather put my dressing gown on instead of my fat suit :) lol cx

Im in the same boat :-( u can loose it again tho! U done it once

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Norman! Your right I am freezing all the time! On a plus I love the way I look now, would rather put my dressing gown on instead of my fat suit :) lol cx

True enough.... we've just moved into a new place which is drafty and cold! bed sock and hot water bottle is the order of the day! I refuse to by an electric blanket at 34 though! wowsers! 56lbd by the way...impressive stuff!

Im in the same boat :-( u can loose it again tho! U done it once

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you, that's what I keep telling myself, whish id stopped the slide before I put it all back on, can blame many things... new job, moving house and new baby but I was just weak. Any my mrs wasn't doing it because she was eating for 2......well probably 4, as was I..... but here I am again. have lost 5 so far and its my second WI tomorrow so we'll see. I think in a belt notch in, unless im imagining it....I was able to move, breath and I could still feel my legs so I guess I wasn't just trying it too tight!

Trina, I feel pure bloated too! I think it's all the water though come thurs last week I was feeling pure skinny again lol so fingers crossed I wake up like that tomorrow! It's an awful feeling, nearly makes me want to eat ?? Lol cx

Ha, Im hoping so....hes doing alright on 3 legs but if he loses any more i'll have to buy him some wheels. Does anyone stockpile points? Ie leabe them all until the evening meal? I don't intentionally do it, but ive got 34 points left.... not sure if pigging out after starving myself is the best way of doing it!

Hi and welcome, I to save most of my points until the evening u can go all day with hardly any points but come the evening i just wanna binge I've tried eating the points during the day so I'm not hungry in the evening but it doesn't work, I need some sort or low or 0pp snack that's as satisfying as chocolate or ice-cream lol

2/1/14. 15st 2lb
9/1/14. 15st 1lb (-1lb)

Back