ProPoints This is the year!

Yep I have hon.
Its supposed to be filling and healthy with 2 treats a day. But because I was supposed to go drinking last night, she altered mine to filling and healthy every day, no daily treats and 49 weeklies instead so everything that's not filling and healthy is taken from 49 weeklies. So because I didn't go drinking last night ive only used 20 weeklies so far. Not gona use many more today and tomoro though.
Really enjoying it actually. Not sure I could ever do the filling and healthy with 2 treats a day and nothing else... Think ill stick to filling and healthy with 49 weeklies. But really enjoying not weighing and trusting my judgement.
Saying all this though-ill see how WI goes tomoro night at WW and my WI fri morn at home.

well wait to see what the scales say!! :)

okkkk... so ive came home, and its safe to say my points have really n truly been blown!
the other half has been in a while hes not gone to the gym (not that he needs to) n hes tidied up, had a shower n has started cooking tea for me!!
i dno whether to be angry or impressed lol :(
so far i can see hes making stuffed peppers, hes frying a bit of mince n onion n hes got mediterannean rice out n some diff powder flavours, but he said thats just my starter!
i dont even feel that hungry :(
arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Aww how nice! Just enjoy it tonight, how often would he take the time to do all that for u! Im glad my oh cant cook! Im in control of my food that way :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww how nice! Just enjoy it tonight, how often would he take the time to do all that for u! Im glad my oh cant cook! Im in control of my food that way :-D

it was nice cus wed is my late night, but had it all planned had gone over by 1point if that!
o well....

ok so after a little discussion n debate im just havin my stuffed pepper which im sayin is 6 as my starter
n just steak roasters n peas lol!

:-D

Alot of that would have been free on a sf day

Whats ur own day? Pp?

Hey Norman, Ive seen these written somewhere. How do they work? does the chicken go into something before cornflakes?? Thanks :)

Right then, spiny's cornflake chicken... Ahem.

Chicken breasts
Cornflakes (smash the granny out of these)
1 beaten egg
Salt
Pepper
Chilli flakes.
Instant mash (oh god I love instant mash!)

Mix salt pepper and chilli flakes with post granny smashed cornflakes.
Dip the chicken in the egg then the flakes.
Oven cook or fry to taste. Nuggets good fried in spray as they're smaller and don't burn as easily.

INSTANT MASH........NOM!

That is all.

:-D I wi fri too :-D ur recipe sounds good!

Back