ProPoints This is the year!

Im having a sf day so I had crumpets with butter and some golden syrup on top, was surprisingly tasty and sweet!

Well done on planning ur wk, I never do that, I know whats available ie shepherds pie, spag bol ect but what day I have them will depend on whether I feel like a pp day or a sf day when I wake up :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im having a sf day so I had crumpets with butter and some golden syrup on top, was surprisingly tasty and sweet!

Well done on planning ur wk, I never do that, I know whats available ie shepherds pie, spag bol ect but what day I have them will depend on whether I feel like a pp day or a sf day when I wake up :-D

yummmm

well im just stickin to propoints and like it better when i know what im cookin when i get back from gym especially!

I think sometimes planning ur wk can help ppl stick to their diet plans better :-D

What did u decide to snack on?

:-D

:D

morning all.... monday again n im cold, tired, grumpy and would much rather stay in bed!

todays food will be -

bfast - cuppa. 2
lunch - big soup 5 fruit and ww yog 1
dinner - chicken salad with wedges and sweet chilli sauce 14
22/29
snacks. - maybe a rice cake or a cuppa soup or quavers, all depends on what i fancy!

going to the gym tonight too

I feel a bit like that, had a s**t night sleep! I love those big soups

morning all.... monday again n im cold, tired, grumpy and would much rather stay in bed! todays food will be - bfast - cuppa. 2 lunch - big soup 5 fruit and ww yog 1 dinner - chicken salad with wedges and sweet chilli sauce 14 22/29 snacks. - maybe a rice cake or a cuppa soup or quavers, all depends on what i fancy! going to the gym tonight too

I hear ya.
Couldn't get to sleep and can't stop sniffling.
Dinner sounds great I eat some :)

Hope your day is picking up x

Hey shez hope you've wakened up a bit :) just getting caught up here, mega tired today lol! It was all good fun at the time cx

Hey shez hope you've wakened up a bit :) just getting caught up here, mega tired today lol! It was all good fun at the time cx

always is isnt it until its back to reality again and then u pay for it!! lol
cant wait to have a shower n get in bed tonight!!

yeah def :) though bet i still see every hr till midnight! i literally got home last night threw all the bags into my room, put kids to bed and just lay on the sofa! lol so ive kids to wash, bags to unpack! laundry pile size of me :( and wi so we will be later arrrghhhh lol! cx

Hey hun. Hows your day going? R u watchin the benefit street 2nite? I am haha.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back