ProPoints This is the year!

Right then, spiny's cornflake chicken... Ahem.

Chicken breasts
Cornflakes (smash the granny out of these)
1 beaten egg
Salt
Pepper
Chilli flakes.
Instant mash (oh god I love instant mash!)

Mix salt pepper and chilli flakes with post granny smashed cornflakes.
Dip the chicken in the egg then the flakes.
Oven cook or fry to taste. Nuggets good fried in spray as they're smaller and don't burn as easily.

INSTANT MASH........NOM!

That is all.

Loving the chicken recipe definitely gonna be trying this

2/1/14. 15st 2lb
9/1/14. 15st 1lb (-1lb)
15/1/14. 15st. (-1lb)

Hey hun did u enjoy your steak? Random question but can u fry an egg in frylite? My mum sez u cant and u dont get runny yolks. Ive only just mastered fryin an egg in oil but my tummy doesnt like it.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay well done! Thats brill

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Right then, spiny's cornflake chicken... Ahem.

Chicken breasts
Cornflakes (smash the granny out of these)
1 beaten egg
Salt
Pepper
Chilli flakes.
Instant mash (oh god I love instant mash!)

Mix salt pepper and chilli flakes with post granny smashed cornflakes.
Dip the chicken in the egg then the flakes.
Oven cook or fry to taste. Nuggets good fried in spray as they're smaller and don't burn as easily.

INSTANT MASH........NOM!

That is all.

4off. Chuffed.

Thanks for recipe. :)
Brilliant loss. :)

Hey hun did u enjoy your steak? Random question but can u fry an egg in frylite? My mum sez u cant and u dont get runny yolks. Ive only just mastered fryin an egg in oil but my tummy doesnt like it.x

I fry my eggs in spray sunflower oil. :)
Good frying pan, spray oil, when hot break egg. Give it a good minute or two until egg is solid underneath and then turn with spatula-metal ones get in under easier. Then turn over and give 30 seconds. Soft yolk and cooked. :)

Hope you don't mind me giving my opinion. :)

I fry my eggs in spray sunflower oil. :)
Good frying pan, spray oil, when hot break egg. Give it a good minute or two until egg is solid underneath and then turn with spatula-metal ones get in under easier. Then turn over and give 30 seconds. Soft yolk and cooked. :)

Hope you don't mind me giving my opinion. :)

ooh thanx hun i wouldnt of even thort about turnin it over coz u dont have to wen u use normal oil. Thats my tea for sataday sorted with homemade chips.x

id say so yeah hun

ooh thanx hun i wouldnt of even thort about turnin it over coz u dont have to wen u use normal oil. Thats my tea for sataday sorted with homemade chips.x

Ya I would never had with oil either. A lot of trial and error but I love my dry fried egg! :)

Hey hun did u enjoy your steak? Random question but can u fry an egg in frylite? My mum sez u cant and u dont get runny yolks. Ive only just mastered fryin an egg in oil but my tummy doesnt like it.x Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I fry my eggs I'm spray......though I can't bear a watery/snotty egg so I tend to turn mine over but I think it is possible!

Back