ProPoints This is the year!

thanks everyone. had a good nights sleep n dont seem to have them this morning so hope they dont come back later! although ive woken up with a chesty cough and sore throat!! lol always something!!
its soooooooo cold today!
roll on bed time again!
hope u all have a good day :) x

thanks everyone. had a good nights sleep n dont seem to have them this morning so hope they dont come back later! although ive woken up with a chesty cough and sore throat!! lol always something!!
its soooooooo cold today!
roll on bed time again!
hope u all have a good day :) x

You too! Hats and scarves today brrrr

Hope you have good. Keep full of vitamins and water and stay warm. Glad pain has passed. :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

thx everyone... im ok today, pains have gone thank god!
but food wise i havent been too good as i had a short lunch to look after a child so i nipped to asda n got a mexican chicken sandwich n a bag of crisps! but iv had plenty of fruit n 2l of water! lol so after my dinner tonight ive gone over my points today "/ as im havin fish spuds veg n parsley sauce!

hope everyones had a good day! x

yawn!!!!
cold wet and windy today!
make me just wanna wrap up in bed all day :(

ive been awful for planning this week! havent got any lunch so will have to go to asda again!!!
n dinner tonight is steak chips peas mushrooms n peppercorn sauce

ive actually been good today :)
out of allllllllll the things i could have chose to eat out of asda i had a tin of big soup!

so points today:
bfast - cuppa 2
lunch - chunky veg big soup 5, yoghurt 2, fruit
snacks: more fruit and a ww hot choc 1
so 19 left and tonight im having steak chips peas mushrooms and peppercorn sauce so id say il use all 19 on my dinner!

Just dropping by. Been up for 2.5 hours with a teething baby with the cold. Thats him asleep and im wide awake x

Back