ProPoints This is the year!

morning all - strike day but im still at work!! with a list of jobs as long as my arm! busy busy busy!

bfast - cuppa 2
made myself a ham salad sandwich for lunch - 9 crisps - 4
tonight chicken in bbq sauce, stuffed pepper with mediterannean rice 12
:)
hope u all have a nice day!

well today didnt go to plan!
mainly cus i got to work and my mate had treated me to a burger king bfast...sausage and bacon bun with mini hash browns and a hot choc! so have no idea how many points tha was!!!
but was niceeee :)
been a busy day!!
then had my sandwiches half a bag of crisps!

I was supposed to be making a fresh start too but someone at works de cheese scones and cake!!!!
Shez how do you manage without breakfast? Could you not eat a scabby horse by lunchtime??

well today didnt go to plan!
mainly cus i got to work and my mate had treated me to a burger king bfast...sausage and bacon bun with mini hash browns and a hot choc! so have no idea how many points tha was!!!
but was niceeee :)
been a busy day!!
then had my sandwiches half a bag of crisps!

Never had a fast food breakfast. Are they delicious?

Sent from my GT-I8160 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was supposed to be making a fresh start too but someone at works de cheese scones and cake!!!!
Shez how do you manage without breakfast? Could you not eat a scabby horse by lunchtime??

no lol, i get peckish by half 10 which is break and i have a piece of fruit but im nt starving by lunch, im just used to not having breakfast n cant physically eat this early! lol xxx

well... aunti flo has arrived :( at 5'o clock this morn!!!!!!! and i feel like utter crap :(

Its a day for the duvet and hot water bottle. Im in the same boat. I wish i had a boat the rain in dublin this morning is unreal

Aw shez mine isn't far away! Been like a bag o cats past few bags lol!! And the want to eat is awful! So I made the biggest dinner last night and ate every last bit :) cx

Hey sorry I disappeared for a while. Everyone seems to disappear at the one time on here and then its hard to stay motivated lol. You seem to be rightly back on track though. Must say I don't like the sound of that fast food breaky, like you I'd much prefer a big bacon sandbo from a cafe....mind you I'd probably eat both if someone bought them for me lol.
Have a good day today xx

Its a day for the duvet and hot water bottle. Im in the same boat. I wish i had a boat the rain in dublin this morning is unreal

i wish i could have had a duvet day i tell ya! the pain has been unreal !!!!!
its also rained majority of the day here too "/ but its sposed to be 19/20 degrees the weekend!!! BOOM :)

Hey sorry I disappeared for a while. Everyone seems to disappear at the one time on here and then its hard to stay motivated lol. You seem to be rightly back on track though. Must say I don't like the sound of that fast food breaky, like you I'd much prefer a big bacon sandbo from a cafe....mind you I'd probably eat both if someone bought them for me lol.
Have a good day today xx

hey hun!!
yeah i wouldnt give it top marks but like u say, it was bought for me, and was a nice thought :)
ive been doin okkkk, not been pointin properly as i should! but its a step in the right direction!
how u getin on xx

hey hun!!
yeah i wouldnt give it top marks but like u say, it was bought for me, and was a nice thought :)
ive been doin okkkk, not been pointin properly as i should! but its a step in the right direction!
how u getin on xx

Getting on grand. Tried F&H for a while, felt like I wasn't eating enough so I've gone back to propointing and I'm happier again lol.

Shez, being on here and trying is way better than not doing it! Once you start to see the numbers go down again you will be flying :)

Hope your taking it easy tonight cx

Getting on grand. Tried F&H for a while, felt like I wasn't eating enough so I've gone back to propointing and I'm happier again lol.

i do prefer propoints, i know what im allowed to have etc i think id over eat with F&H just because i dont have to count!!

Back