ProPoints This is the year!

thanks all :) i will put a photo up on the actual day!!!

the others were more party dresses, shorter etc as i need one for the night too! but asos have some really nice ones - and i love 'Little Mistress' dresses which mine is :)

tired this morning!!!

other half just bought me my cuppa up as normal and said ive made u some boiled eggs! nice thought but eurgh not this time of day! and the fact i was still half asleep!
so i sed errr no thanks, n hes gone to work in a pap! must of seemed really ungrateful ... woops! "/

chicken salad for lunch again and stil deciding what to cook tonight!!

haha think he was ok after a txt to say i wasnt bein ungrateful and i was half asleep! ha i ate one once i was ready!

so today -
bfast egg and tea - 4
lunch - chicken salad 5 and ww yog 1
snacks- fruit
dinner tonight is a small jacket potato with tuna mayo and sweetcorn and salad 13

Another good day shez!glad hubby ok, lol in fairness that make up could earn ap?cx

haha well i havent thought about bed time yet as im annoyed that my plan for tea has gone out the window as my potatoes arent any good!!!! "/ and have no idea what else to have and its gettin late...

What did you end up having??

Lovely thought by the OH this morning :) mine never does that- though that's cos I usually start work before him and plus I can't eat first thing!

Sure that's ok! That's the best Chinese option, hope you enjoyed it cx

i enjoyed it very much but still felt fat n guilty afterwards!!!
todays food -
cuppa 2
chicken salad 5
ww yog 1
2 custard creams 4
have no idea what to have for dinner tonight cus im at my aunties!!

Hope your enjoying your dinner at your aunties...always tastes better when you don't have to make it yourself!

we dont have a full blown dinner just finger foods as we just sit chat n have a couple of drinks! we had 100% chicken goujons n red sauce.. i normally come back n have somethin else but im not hungry tonight

Did you enjoy the chow mein? I love mushroom chow mein and beef chow mein. I always eat chicken, so always avoid chicken when I'm out and about :)

Did you enjoy the chow mein? I love mushroom chow mein and beef chow mein. I always eat chicken, so always avoid chicken when I'm out and about :)

it went down a treat!!! really enjoyed it as we havent had chinese in a while and we tend to have curry and rice so was a change :)

well i think its safe to say i drank like a fish last night and im hanging today!!!
was heads retirement party, 3 o clock this morning i got in bed!!
stuck to vodka n diet coke all night with a few sneaky jagerbombs! and food alllllll day yesterday was 1 cob with cheese n onion crisps, a samosa, a spring roll and a few wotsits!!

Oh shez I've been hungover Henry all day too lol! So very glad to get sitting down in my mammies already cx

Back