ProPoints This is the year!

done absolutely nothin all day, did get
out of my pjs at some point tho and planned to pop to my mums but when i got to car i had a flat tyre!!!
other half cooked me a fry up about 3 o o clock! wasted day really "/

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1396870551.438555.jpg

my yummy lunch made by the other half :) 7 points!

absolutely hammered down here at half 3 this afternoon "/ depressin isnt it!
hope it picks up for wedding on fri!!!

hating how pale i look? tried my dress on for wedding friday and first thing i thought was.... i need a tan!!!!!! milk bottle legs!!

Been raining here too.....get a bottle tan!! I don't like the dark tans as I look stupid as I'm usually pale. But the gradual tan stuff is pretty good. Piz buin I think I used last time.

Hope the weather gets better. Looking sunny here today but cold lol

Lunch looked good, when my hubby'l makes lunch it mainly consists of either baked beans, cheese or both.

Been raining here too.....get a bottle tan!! I don't like the dark tans as I look stupid as I'm usually pale. But the gradual tan stuff is pretty good. Piz buin I think I used last time.

Hope the weather gets better. Looking sunny here today but cold lol

Lunch looked good, when my hubby'l makes lunch it mainly consists of either baked beans, cheese or both.

haha!!
yeah the weathers picked up but still cold!!
i bought the dove summer glow moisturiser n it seems to be duin something lol!

I find tan creams or gradual tan creams make my knees orange

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am very very pale and have a good tan but can't remember the name, gold plastic bottle with yellow writing. It gives a good colour but not too dark.

ahhh find out for me hun!!
dont want anythin too dark anyway but im not a pale person and tend to tan very easily on holiday but obv that was last august so its clearly faded!! need a good top up, i wouldnt be bothered if i was wearing tights but im not!

No I didn't over use it I used the Johnson holiday skin one I found it gave me orange streaks too on my forearm

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning shez, I use super drug soltain? Mouse, it goes on nice and dark but you put it on at night to shower in morning! I buy the medium to dark so maybe just buy lighter version? My ginger sister is quite pale, she loves the 99pfake bake! It smells like sun lotion, it's lovely cx

well as i have the wedding on fri shall continue to use the dove that ive got as it seems to be doin the trick but will keep the others in mind as i have a christenin end of may too which i am godmother to!

Ps my mom commented on the colour of my feet so feeling a bit happier now u can see a diff ha

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1397066500.083325.jpg

not too pale eh?

Back