ProPoints This is the year!

so yesterday was another good day although i felt more hungry!
orange
shake
lf dairy lea triange
steak and lots of veg
3l of water :)

today is going to be harder as we go to my aunties every thurs, we have a couple of drinks n she cooks finger food such as chicken goujons etc... so im going to have to disappoint and shove them by tom!!

Well done that's fab, thinking of trying it after Easter, what are the shakes like? xx

ive only had the strawberry flavour, but thats cus i love strawberry milkshake, theyr ok actually, quite nice, i just make myself believe im drinkin crusha haha xx

OMG shut up!!!! Thats amazing. I really really want to try it now. I want what the switch over back to ww would be like?

i think itl be fine, mainly for portion control! if i can go all day with a shake, an orange n a celery stick n then meat n veg/salad on a night!!
missin carbs tho i have to say!! lol

ok so worked out my celebslim day to propoints -
shake - 5
orange - 0
shake - 5
tuna - 2
chicken salad - 6
total - 18!

Hey idk if you're still doing this but two shakes are 11pp not 10. Bit annoying but still pretty good! How are you getting on with it? I'm tempted to do something similar myself but then I think 11pp is quite a lot of food? I would probably use it on toast though :( so might give it a go. What flavour shakes are your favourite? x

Hey idk if you're still doing this but two shakes are 11pp not 10. Bit annoying but still pretty good! How are you getting on with it? I'm tempted to do something similar myself but then I think 11pp is quite a lot of food? I would probably use it on toast though :( so might give it a go. What flavour shakes are your favourite? x

yer i am but it makes no difference as while im doing celeb shakes im not doing propoints!! someone asked...

ive only had strawberry flavour

yer i am but it makes no difference as while im doing celeb shakes im not doing propoints!! someone asked...

It was me!! I asked lol.
I've been reading some reviews on Celebrity Slim. Some seem very good, with the average weight loss seeming to come in at around 1st!! I might splash out and do it myself once DD1 goes back to school.

Oh ok sorry I must've missed it :) is it a nice strawberry flavour? I'm thinking of getting the mixed pack to try, I like the sound of the caffe latte one!

Omg shez in 2 days! Be tempted myself to get a good weight loss going again!

Is it dear? Cx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It was me!! I asked lol.
I've been reading some reviews on Celebrity Slim. Some seem very good, with the average weight loss seeming to come in at around 1st!! I might splash out and do it myself once DD1 goes back to school.

oh yeah it was u haha couldnt think whilst i was writing message! ha
its a dear game if u continuously want to do it but my intentions were just for one week in hope to kick start me back into dietin again!!!

Oh ok sorry I must've missed it :) is it a nice strawberry flavour? I'm thinking of getting the mixed pack to try, I like the sound of the caffe latte one!

ive heard mixed reviews about the caffe latte one but i suppose its ur own taste, i just thought id stick to strawberry as cant go wrong with that flavour as i love
strawb

Back