ProPoints This is the year!

Honestly I wasnt being horrible I was actually interested to see if ww were wrong for saying u had to have 26pp a day to loose, wish I never said it now

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

so today has gone well :)
n im actually not hungry!!!
found it hard to wake up n have my 1st shake tho as i dont do bfast so had it around 10, apple at 1, 2nd shake at 3, stick of celery at 4, just chopped my salad n now waitin for my chicken to cook :)
but ive just this second sat down after a huge spring clean since 10 o clock this morn!!!

Shakes sound like they've a good bit to keep you going.happy days.do you mind me asking how much it was!?

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ohh just shows pp wise doesn't it. I'm looking forward to your weigh-in. I'd say it'll be a good one!! I'd say it'd really help to shrink down the tummy too helping with portion control iykwim. Wouldn't mind trying it myself at some stage.

Ohh just shows pp wise doesn't it. I'm looking forward to your weigh-in. I'd say it'll be a good one!! I'd say it'd really help to shrink down the tummy too helping with portion control iykwim. Wouldn't mind trying it myself at some stage.

fingers crossed!!!
need something to kick start myself again and mainly because i wanna book my august holiday very soon!! i reckon it should deffo shrink the tummy and help with portion control afterwards :)

fingers crossed!!!
need something to kick start myself again and mainly because i wanna book my august holiday very soon!! i reckon it should deffo shrink the tummy and help with portion control afterwards :)

Ohhh holidays!! Were are you thinking of going?? I'm so jealous...

Ohh lovely. I've never been but the ads on the tv make it look amazing. We generally go to France, get the ferry and stay in one of them wee chalets in a camping place. Great for the kids. Not going anywhere this year though so naturally I hate everyone that is getting away lol.....can I come with you, I'll be no bother I promise...as long as you leave me a bottle of wine everyday and a book I'll leave you alone :D

Ohh lovely. I've never been but the ads on the tv make it look amazing. We generally go to France, get the ferry and stay in one of them wee chalets in a camping place. Great for the kids. Not going anywhere this year though so naturally I hate everyone that is getting away lol.....can I come with you, I'll be no bother I promise...as long as you leave me a bottle of wine everyday and a book I'll leave you alone :D

haha ahhhh!!
with pleasure :)
it is really amazing so friendly n cheap over there ... love it! cant wait to book
ive never been to france! or on a ferry!
but luckily i go abroad every year since ive been in mums tum!!!

Yay!!! lol

I'm terrified of flying thats why it has to a boat for a while. Normally I'd be drugged up and on the plane with a glass of wine in hand, can't do that with the kids lol. So ferry it is. Its great though, like a big floating hotel.

Yay!!! lol

I'm terrified of flying thats why it has to a boat for a while. Normally I'd be drugged up and on the plane with a glass of wine in hand, can't do that with the kids lol. So ferry it is. Its great though, like a big floating hotel.

id be more scared to go in a boat if im honest! but probably because im not a fan of the sea, id like to try one sweet day!!
but i do like a couple on the plane :)

just a pic of tonights 'meal' ha
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1397591858.944457.jpg

Hi Shez how you finding the celebrity slim?? your dinner yesterday looks lovely hope the gardening going well it getting cloudy and dark here think the rain will appear soon :(

Hi Shez how you finding the celebrity slim?? your dinner yesterday looks lovely hope the gardening going well it getting cloudy and dark here think the rain will appear soon :(

its been amazing here all day like 17!! managed to get back garden done looks nice again. now :)
ive felt more hungry today but its goin well!!! thanks for askin xx

Back