ProPoints This is the year!

I'm joining you all back on the wagon. You did well on the shakes for 3 days I think. It was a hard week for anyone what with Easter and all.

yeh i was quite proud of myself lastin on a tangerine n a celery stick until my tiny meal on the evening hehe x

so lunch ended up bein 2 slices of warburtons hot cross bun loaf, anyone tried it? delish!!! :p with butter, have no idea how many points tho....

Haven't tried the hot cross bun loaf but I did see M&S hot cross belgium chocolate buns at the weekend! I didn't buy them though, kinda wish I had at least pp'ed them.

mmmmm sounds nice, point it before u buy? google nutritional info x

feeling a bit sicky today "/

bfast/lunch - cuppa 2, toast 3, boiled egg 2
dinner - fish, potatoes, veg, parsley sauce 18

feeling a bit sicky today "/

bfast/lunch - cuppa 2, toast 3, boiled egg 2
dinner - fish, potatoes, veg, parsley sauce 18

Oh no like a flu or other!? My allergies are starting up forgot how draining it was

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw hun hope its nothing more! My sisters family were all down last week with vomiting bug! I think mines due soon, as i dont get any i never keep track lol! Could explain the tired short tempered glorious version of myself!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ive been vomiting now near two hours! I think you gave it to me! I was putting the nausea down to smoking tablets but mum says she felt dick this afternoon and my brother in law sick yest! Family gatherings are so over rated ha cx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

ohhhh no!!!!
hope u feel better soon caz!

i havent actually been sick but that feeling is still there!!

think belly is a mix of IBS as its been awful just lately and period pains, boooooo

morning all,
had a pretty crap nights sleep!
bellys been dodgy had horrible pains/cramps, been awake most of it listenin to other half snore!!!
actually thought about going downstairs at 5 but i was cold lol!!!
and here i am at not even 8oclock n got nothin to get up for!!!!!!!!!! "/
#badstart

Same here guys. I had an awful nights sleep. Still toying with the idea of having an extra hour in bed or going for a run hmmmm

Back