ProPoints This is the year!

Hey Shez glad you slept well and are feeling more refreshed xx

evening all :)
just chillin now whilst watching eastenders

today has gone fast - again - i cant actually believe we are in june already!!

food wise iv been bit picky today "/
when i get in from work i wanna eat anythin in sight (mainly sweet but stodgy like doughnuts/muffins) n then when its tea time im not hungry "/
really need to get out of this habit and.try eatin properly again before i turn into the size of an house during my pregnancy!!!!!

also aimin to drink more water again as i keep feelin dehydrated!!

today -
2 crumpets and a glass of fruit juice
raisins
ham salad sandwich, crisps, orange, apple
3 cadbury chocolate fingers
cake
chicken salad

evening all :) just chillin now whilst watching eastenders today has gone fast - again - i cant actually believe we are in june already!! food wise iv been bit picky today "/ when i get in from work i wanna eat anythin in sight (mainly sweet but stodgy like doughnuts/muffins) n then when its tea time im not hungry "/ really need to get out of this habit and.try eatin properly again before i turn into the size of an house during my pregnancy!!!!! also aimin to drink more water again as i keep feelin dehydrated!! today - 2 crumpets and a glass of fruit juice raisins ham salad sandwich, crisps, orange, apple 3 cadbury chocolate fingers cake chicken salad

You'll have to find some healthy bits which will satisfy your sweet craving when you come in from work. Which cake did you have? You know how much I love cake lol x

You'll have to find some healthy bits which will satisfy your sweet craving when you come in from work. Which cake did you have? You know how much I love cake lol x

oh it was christening cake lol from christening i went to and was godmother ;) was just standard cake sponge jam and cream and icing but was very yum!

evening all :)

food wise iv been bit picky today "/
when i get in from work i wanna eat anythin in sight (mainly sweet but stodgy like doughnuts/muffins) n then when its tea time im not hungry "/
really need to get out of this habit and.try eatin properly again before i turn into the size of an house during my pregnancy!!!!!

U should look in2 those Graze boxes, they do sweet pudding things, brownies & flapjacks. ******* r doin 4 boxes 4 £5 wi free delivery. Only catch is u nd 2 put in card details & remember 2 cancel the next deliveries.

I've jst eaten leftover dinner which was meant 2 have bn 4 2moros lunch - oops!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

U should look in2 those Graze boxes, they do sweet pudding things, brownies & flapjacks. ******* r doin 4 boxes 4 £5 wi free delivery. Only catch is u nd 2 put in card details & remember 2 cancel the next deliveries.

I've jst eaten leftover dinner which was meant 2 have bn 4 2moros lunch - oops!!

ive had one of those before at my mums, and forgot to cancel next one!!
didnt rate it very much but i could do with somethin like that - maybe just make my own version hehe!!

oops!! ur dinner looked lush tho!! now what u gna av for lunch tomoro?

Lunch will either b a mug shot or sandwich thin with something. I'm still wanting 2 pick tho but trying hard not 2 eat 4 sake of it as I am not even hungry!

Lunch will either b a mug shot or sandwich thin with something. I'm still wanting 2 pick tho but trying hard not 2 eat 4 sake of it as I am not even hungry!

do somethin to take ur mind off food!
drink water to fill u up!
suck a mint to stop u wantin to eat x

oh it was christening cake lol from christening i went to and was godmother ;) was just standard cake sponge jam and cream and icing but was very yum!

Mmmmm! That's my favourite type of cake, now it's my turn to be jealous! X

haha :p im not a fan of bday cake etc.... but was there when i needed the fix! n was quite nice actually!

I LOVE birthday cake! There's just something about it lol x

Hows mummy to b 2day? Y all of a sudden do i want cake x

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hows mummy to b 2day? Y all of a sudden do i want cake x

haha thats as bad as serena tlkin bout doughnut and i wanted one!!!!
sorry hun -
im good thanks!
but im tired today because toms kept me up most the night with a tickly cough!! bless him tho he did go downstairs about 4 so i cud go bk to sleep lol!
weathers miserable n i just wanna stay in bed :(
hows u hun? x

Im gud thanx hun. Boo the the cough greg had 1 the other week and although i felt sory 4 him at that time of nite i could of slapped him haha. Its a rubbish rainy day here 2day so not much planned apart from cleaning. Have a gud day hun x

Morning Shez :) Weather is awful here too, drove to the school as I refuse to walk in the rain!!!! X

Im not impressed with the aul weather! 9 degrees.. coat weather in June grrr lol cx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back