ProPoints This is the year!

Hey ur dinner sounds fine, was it yummy. Seen the donut sneak in there!! I had a cream filled yum yum the other nite jst b4 starting back on WW! I do have a pack of Parma Violets stashed somewhere............

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

i know! thank god! was torture that! i work with both year 3 and 4 :)

Awwwww cool! I've been working in Year 1 last half term but this half term I'm going to be working in Year 2 :) c

Hey ur dinner sounds fine, was it yummy. Seen the donut sneak in there!! I had a cream filled yum yum the other nite jst b4 starting back on WW! I do have a pack of Parma Violets stashed somewhere............

X

i bought a pack of parma violets the other day ... its been yearssssss
and after having one i decided they were vile n tasted like perfume! lol
i used to love them as a kid! "/
my dinner was scrummy thanks :)

Awwwww cool! I've been working in Year 1 last half term but this half term I'm going to be working in Year 2 :) c

oh cool :) didnt realise u had a job in a school! ive worked in nursery and hated it - worked in year 6 n realised they know far too much and probs more than me haha! but yr 3 n 4 is my fave age range to work with :)

oh cool :) didnt realise u had a job in a school! ive worked in nursery and hated it - worked in year 6 n realised they know far too much and probs more than me haha! but yr 3 n 4 is my fave age range to work with :)

Only volunteering at the moment whilst I get my health up to strength, I'm going back to College in Sept to do my TA Course x

i slept fine - just didnt wanna get up haha! i dread that alarm going off!!
got far too used to a lie in again!
hows your food plan been today?

I know how you feel about the alarm, lol! Food's been pretty good today :) I've had 4 different chocolatey type bars though, eek! All within points though and they were mostly WW ones :) xx

good morning all :)
happy tuesday!!
feeling quite refreshed today and was up earlier than my alarm :O
prob because i went to sleep about 9!!

good morning all :)
happy tuesday!!
feeling quite refreshed today and was up earlier than my alarm :O
prob because i went to sleep about 9!!

Happy Tuesday Shez! Enjoy sitting on a grown up chair today ;-) x

Morning

Glad u feeling refreshed. Wish I could go 2 bed early, my brain jst won't shut off!!!

Wots the food plan 4 2day?

X

i bloody will do after yesterdays torture haha ;)
have a nice day x

Thanks! Hope u have scrummy food today and maybe a Chinese thrown in ;-) x

nooo chinese - borin chicken salad boooo :( x

Boooooo! You don't win friends with salad (Simpsons quote in case you're confused lol) x

Back