ProPoints This is the year!

evening all :)
had a very productive day! weathers been lovely so stripped my bed, done all my washin and got it on line, then tom did the back garden - i helped as much as i could!
n cooked a pork dinner

now time to chill for an hour before i have a shower, cant believe the weekend is nearly over again :( x

evening all :)
monday over already! today went super fast!

bfast - 2 weetabix with milk, cuppa tea

snacks - carrot

lunch - ham salad sandwich, crisps, peach, orange, twix mix

dinner - pasta bake with wedges and salad

a good day for me considerin my baby is getting bigger im not using the excuse of "eating for two"
a lot of the kids at school are starting to notice now n ask questions haha!!

24 weeks - baby is length of a corn on the cob :O

Ooh! Just noticed you're having a girl - exciting! I'm all broody now :) My son is 16 now and I miss him being little :(

Tea looks yummy as well. Hope you've had a good day xx

hehe :)
awwww would u have anymore?
x

We would have, but unfortunately we can't :( Such a shame because we both would have liked 3 children, but what will be will be xx

evening all - before my eyes finally close im here to update!

bfast - cuppa n 2 weetabix
snacks - 4 custard creams, peach, space raiders
lunch - sandwich, crisps, strawberrys n a jam n cream doughnut (it was someones bday)
dinner - lasagne, wedges n salad

have spent most of my evening looking for a dress as we are at a wedding the 20th!

no luck :(

Hey shez how are you hun? xx

I'm great today thanks hun, but it's Monday tomorrow and I have to go to work boo!! :(.

I've got everything crossed for wi in the morning.

How are you and bump doing?

Any baby news?

nooo - apart from shes getting bigger and i can feel her kicking a lot now :)
booked my 4d scan so cant wait for that
get my bump measured fri when see midwife as ppl are doin my head in sayin im small for 6 n half months!
hope u n baby r well xx

Good to hear from you hon:) can't believe u 6.5 months time is flying enjoy all the kicks and movement as once she is hear you miss the bump and all so much so exciting at the 4d scan always regret not going for it can't wait see the pics how is the form wit you x

Back