ProPoints This is the year!

Hellloo stranger! i am back :( lol!!

Can not believe your wee baby girl is almost here! time flies, I hope you have been keeping well and had a lovely xmas xx

Hellloo stranger! i am back :( lol!!

Can not believe your wee baby girl is almost here! time flies, I hope you have been keeping well and had a lovely xmas xx

well hello there stranger!!
i will soon be back too!
u back before NYE thats willpower lol
its gone fast hasnt it but gettin impatient now xx

its the waiting at the end! knowing your so close, anything like me I was desperate walking 3 miles a day etc lol! i think its a woman and control thing lol!

will power, i rejoined my class on last meeting 11th dec, had a really good week then sure it was xmas ... its not 1st jan yet so we will see lol but that is my dead dead line to wise up!!!

its the waiting at the end! knowing your so close, anything like me I was desperate walking 3 miles a day etc lol! i think its a woman and control thing lol!

will power, i rejoined my class on last meeting 11th dec, had a really good week then sure it was xmas ... its not 1st jan yet so we will see lol but that is my dead dead line to wise up!!!

i know yeah - went a very long walk on sunday but then it was icy outside and was scared of slippin so walked around asda yesterday and not done much today yet!
i think she too comfortable

aww u can do it uv done it before!! januarys always the best for everyone and minimins is always hectic too as it went boring n thats when ppl go off track! x

aye def i think when it goes so quiet you sort of lose interest in it a bit when no one else gets it at home?

You tried swimming? i think it loosens you up lol, no idea i thik it only comes when its ready, and sure itll be no time now :) awww so exciting! xx

Any baby yet?
My little girl is 4months now. It's so lovely. Hope your birth goes well!!! I said never again after mine but now we want another in a few years lol

aye def i think when it goes so quiet you sort of lose interest in it a bit when no one else gets it at home?

You tried swimming? i think it loosens you up lol, no idea i thik it only comes when its ready, and sure itll be no time now :) awww so exciting! xx

yeah deffo come when shes ready - tick tock!!
what are ur plans for NYE? x

My plans are sofa, and a few vodka! don't worry i might have a few more just for you lol! are you doing anything nice? you never know the excitement might start things ... cx

My plans are sofa, and a few vodka! don't worry i might have a few more just for you lol! are you doing anything nice? you never know the excitement might start things ... cx

yeah we going to my aunts, mom dad cousins etc be there its normally a laugh but we shall see how it goes down sober watchin everyone else haha xxa

Hi Shez happy new year will be keeping close eye on your page for news on the birth of your little princess x

hi hun happy new year to you!

she really does not want to come out, had sweep at midwife yesterday which was horrible and knocked me about! had constant crampin like period pains and back ache majority of day but kept active!!
took xmas decors down, cleaned and did the ironing
and still nothing

hi hun happy new year to you!

she really does not want to come out, had sweep at midwife yesterday which was horrible and knocked me about! had constant crampin like period pains and back ache majority of day but kept active!!
took xmas decors down, cleaned and did the ironing
and still nothing

Awww hun, know how you feel! I had the same with my izzy....i was on consent alert for signs of labour.

Hope she comes soon :))

Happy new year shez. Hope baby girl arrives soon xx

Back