ProPoints This is the year!

todays food

bfast - cuppa tea 3
lunch - coffe 3, ham salad sandwich 8, crips 4
dinner - breaded fish fillet (need to check pp) mash 6 peas 2 parsley sauce 1

Great to see you back Shez. Hope you and baby are well. Well done on such a great loss in 2 weeks :) xx

Hi Shez how's you? X

sorry ladies
im good thanks but just been busy with visitors etc againnnnnnn...
forgot to come on n update!! woops...

enjoyed a chicken dinner today :p

hows everyone gettin on? hope u all had a good weekend
im so tired today, amelia had stomach ache n was screamin house down early hours this morn, she finally settled n i managed to go to bed at 3:30!
horrible when u cant do anythin for them :(

sorry ladies
im good thanks but just been busy with visitors etc againnnnnnn...
forgot to come on n update!! woops...

enjoyed a chicken dinner today :p

hows everyone gettin on? hope u all had a good weekend
im so tired today, amelia had stomach ache n was screamin house down early hours this morn, she finally settled n i managed to go to bed at 3:30!
horrible when u cant do anythin for them :(

Oh no poor wee thing & poor you :( Hope she's feeling better & feeding well now x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Ahh, hope she is ok now, it is horrible when they are suffering like that. Hope last night was a better one?

All good here apart from the fact I'm full of cold and hardly slept cos of it last night so feel like poo today! Oh and it's my first day on SW hehe! xx

What day will you be wi each week? xx

nooo upset every night from 1-4 and then she finally settles, exhausted tbh, have been sleepin on setee :( hope it gets better!! x

Aww Shez it will get better, honest it will.

Boo to sts this week xx

been so crap food wise thats why havent posted food diaries!
i havent necessarily been eatin crap but times are so messed up at the moment im here there n everywhere

i look forward to a routine n it gettin better x

Hi I hope you don't mind me subbing, I've been dying for someone who is a similar age to me to pop up on ww thread!! I'm 24 and I work in a school am I correct in assuming you do too? I've read through all of your thread and all the baby news ect I'm glad she's here safe and sound she is a beauty.

Xx

Hi I hope you don't mind me subbing, I've been dying for someone who is a similar age to me to pop up on ww thread!! I'm 24 and I work in a school am I correct in assuming you do too? I've read through all of your thread and all the baby news ect I'm glad she's here safe and sound she is a beauty.

Xx

i sure do :)
you have met your match hehe
thanks hun, how r u? how u gettin on with ww xx

Back