ProPoints This is the year!

morning vile day today! very rainy so the other half is off work :) going to do a bit of shoppin, get my mom a couple of things to take up this evening bfast - poached egg on toast 10pp

Hi babe? How's your mum getting on? And Amelia after her jabs? Hopefully it didn't make her too poorly afterwards.
Have you had a good food day??
Did you book the holiday?

Hi babe? How's your mum getting on? And Amelia after her jabs? Hopefully it didn't make her too poorly afterwards.
Have you had a good food day??
Did you book the holiday?

hi hun moms in hosp recoverin but shes doin well :) goin up to see her inabit

amelia was a tad cranky but fine otherwise bless her

food wasnt too good yest as i had visitors n we didnt eat til late n i had lots of drinks lol!! woops

havent booked holiday yet need to keep looking

how r u gettin on? x

hi hun moms in hosp recoverin but shes doin well :) goin up to see her inabit amelia was a tad cranky but fine otherwise bless her food wasnt too good yest as i had visitors n we didnt eat til late n i had lots of drinks lol!! woops havent booked holiday yet need to keep looking how r u gettin on? x

That's good to hear that your mum is on the mend!
Are you off out anywhere special for Mother's Day?? I'm taking my mum out for dinner later x

That's good to hear that your mum is on the mend!
Are you off out anywhere special for Mother's Day?? I'm taking my mum out for dinner later x

had a busy day really,
went to see mum in hosp, then aunt, then toms mum, got back about 6 n eat dinner - tom cooked me bfast in bed and a chicken dinner bless him
had lovely cards n presents!
hope u had a nice day out x

hiya all :)

mondays food -
bfast coffee 2pp
lunch heinz cuppa soup 2pp, chicken salad wrap with mayo 8pp yoghurt 1pp
dinner - hot and spicy breaded chicken, wedges, spaghetti and salad , mayo and bbq sauce 15pp

28/31

Well done on the weight loss x

wednesday food -
bfast - cuppa 2pp
lunch - ham tomato sandwich 8pp
crisps 4pp
mocha 3pp
dinner - chicken sf wedges salad bbq sauce n mayo 18pp
35/31
44/49

Hi Shez, just checking in. How's it all going? I've gained this week so lots of work to be done:)

hi hun - i need to get back on track
its been a bit hectic with havin to go to mums n help her after her hip replacement - then toms bday the weekend! so its safe to say ive drank n eat n not pointed :(

Back