This is weird!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kadmus, 15 June 2009 Social URL.

1. kadmus

kadmus Full Member

Hi everyone,

I have been on SS for 3 weeks and have lost 10kgs. My weight loss has stalled for 4 days which I know is natural but I have also noticed that mybelly looks slightly bigger and I weighed myself just now and I have actually PUT ON 3lbs!! Is this normal when you hit a plateau?:sigh:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

My belly is certainly flabbier and looks bigger than it did although on measurments it isn't!

Weight gains over a day or two days can be just fluid retention... if you are doing your plan 100% it cant be anything but fluid... i put 3lb on one day this week and it took a few days for it too dissapear, but it was def fluid!
    You have done fine..
  4. kadmus

kadmus Full Member

Thanks for that Tilly, I was a bit freaked out. My tummy had shrunk a lot over the 3 weeks and to see it expand again was a bit bizzarre!! Determined to stick to the plan 100%. I need to drop another 4 stones!!
  5. quizzicalgrrl

quizzicalgrrl Posting Mad!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge 810
    I think it is fluid! xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.