This Is Why Your Fat

I see deep fried pizza wasn't metioned then:D

A friend sent me this a few days ago and I'm sory to say there's a lot on there I would like to eat (but not the amounts obviously). Some of the stuff looks like enough to feed a family of 10!

I actually have loads of great ideas for junk food (a twix that uses the creme from creme eggs instead of toffee, curry in a bun, deep fried curry in a bun, deep fried donner kebab).

I can't think for a moment why I got fat....

Yick!
That was nasty.
Some of that melted goopy looking cheese made me feel ill.
From a dieters point of view and also from that of a dairy allergy sufferer!

OK - I was thinking what else I could eat tonight until I saw that.

Thank you so much ;)

This is why your fat, because ALL fat people shovel that type of food in their lazy big mouths.

SOme of those meals weren't even big!

Just another fatist site, perpetuating shyte about the obese. Make me sick and angry.

This is why your fat, because ALL fat people shovel that type of food in their lazy big mouths.

SOme of those meals weren't even big!

Just another fatist site, perpetuating shyte about the obese. Make me sick and angry.

I agree!

To be honest - these meals are the sorts of things that some people would come up with for fun. The type of people who eat a whole elephant and not gain a pound. :rolleyes:
Like sort of a sick experiment of 'what else they could get away with'...

Well everyone's different, and to be honest - while it would be nice to be thin and not gain even if I overate a little - I don't think I'd ever want to have a diet based on that junk.
I mean I've seen the way the people 'who don't gain' eat. It's all sugar and fat! I fear what they do to their bodies. I really do! :confused:

LOL Jumanji, LMAO!!

pete101 - im liking your chest, nice...

and the donner and french fries did not look too bad...nothing else did it for me...

i heard great things about the deep fried mars bar, but ive never tried it.

That's not good haha! Eughhh!

Ahh, the link isn't working for me :-(

Me neither Char. I get redirected to here: [FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Grande, sans-serif]N[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Grande, sans-serif][SIZE=+2]Welcome to the neighborhood![/SIZE][/FONT]

Back