This lady wont give up trying to loose weight i will eventually sucseed thats 4 sure

Thanks Beverly,Ann and sweetbun all i can say is that i am going to give it 110% xx

Morning all, well here i am again day 1 again i feel a bit funny each time i post its day 1 for me again but i am a fighter and i am going to fight this battle right to the end 2 the last pound of fat on my body that should not be there.

My ways might not be conventional but so what as long as i am taking care of myself and the pounds and inches are dropping off then i am a happy lady.

Hope u all have a good day off 2 glug some water and have a shake catch u all later xx

You are a fighter Roch and you will succeed - good luck on day 1 - keep letting us know how you are.

Hi Roch, just want to say good luck for your restart it's day 1 for me again also! mabye we can keep each going when times get difficult .

Morning Beverley thnaks hun for all your supportive comments.How r u doing are u enjoying th 1500 plan.

Morning Tracie how r u doing hun.Its day 1 for me and u and hopefully our last day 1.
Of course we can support eachother.
Remember 2 drink your water as that willm def hope with your headaches and hunger pangs.
Have a good day xx

Well had one of my shakes this morning and about have been ok.
I have decided as i dont want any probs with low blood sugars that i will have a small amount of protein for the next 2 days till i get in 2 ketosis then once in ketosis if i feel a bit shaky at any time i will have something small which does not kick me out of ketosis.

I want to Ss and i am going to try so hard to do this and do it sucsessfully but if i have to eat small amounts of food allowed on the 790 plan 2 stop my blood sugars crashing then so be it.
Yes i have been drinking my water i am being a good girl :p

Hey everyone,just a quickie to update u all as the support u have all shown me is amazing.

Well sugars were a bit low 3.4 today but have had some protein and just had one shake today.

Im think i am going to end up having a complete mix of protein and shakes as this so far toay has stopped me from having any side effects with the low blood sugars.

I will just keep a eye on things and am testing blood sugars 2 times a day so i am being a good girl.
I dont think i will Ss completely but as long as i am shrinking i have to be happy with that and not be obsessed with pounds.
Am feeling shattered and my back is breaking as my sciatica is really bad the past 2 weeks or so so am off to have an early night.

Aaron has painted my room for me today it was violet white and is now a crsip fresh white as i have a new bed coming on thursday it is a chocolate brown leather bed so i am cordinating my room with chocolate brown and white.

Good night all,take care and sleep well xx

Well done Roch! You are being sensible as well to combine SS with protein. I'm finding the 790plan suits me really well - with another 1lb loss this morning!

Keep it up and hope yr sciatica is better after a good nights rest. No moving furniture around on Thurs though!!!

Morning Beverley.Gosh you r doing well constant losses well done hun.
Are u on the 790 plan thought u were doing 1000 must be all the meds i am on mashed up my brain well and truly.
Hope u have a good day,got loads 2 do b4 new bed comes 2morrow.House is upside down well and truly and i am such a fussy person its soooo bugging me to see stuff every where as Aaron is painting his room today as he has just finished stripping his wallpaper.
Anyway have a good day, take care x

Hi Roch,

Your new bed sounds lovely.

Great to hear things are working out for you. The 790 plan is great, you still get to have a small meal and milk in your tea and coffee :D .

Will you be weighing yourself weekly?

Enjoy your day. Im feeling a bit tired today although I went to bed earlier than usual.

BTW Roch, did you notice your water retention improve when you done LT/CD before?

How are you Roch?? Hope you are doing OK. When I read about you being in pain with your sciatica, it really struck a chord with me. I was in such pain, almost all the time, when I was nearly 22 stone. It wasn't sciatica, (the last diagnosis was pes anserine bursitis) but pain is pain. I empathise with you so much.
I am very lucky in that my pain has now gone, so it must have been my body protesting at having to carry all that weight around. Hope your pain lessens as you lose weight, and hopefully, one day soon, it will be gone. Take care,
Ann xxx

Back