This little piggy...

PurpleMum

Silver Member
...Had a lovely morning yesterday when a girl at work commented that I'd lost alot of weight...:D:bliss:

...Then I had a complete pig-out the rest of the day!!!
:17729:
I logged it on mfp this morning and ate more than twice my daily calories!!!:eek:

So, back on the wagon today...:fingerscrossed:

I've strapped you in tight honey, it's these bloody compliments make us think great now that means I can have a cake!!!! One day won't do too much harm. Hope Mr T doesnt visit x

Haha, that's ok, I just got in from work and scoffed 14 Quality Street and now I'm off to Nando's. I am sure Tony Tango will be visiting me too!

I had a bad start to week and have struggled to stay on track but just have to keep reminding myself that the gp wont give me anymore tablets if im not a good girl! :)

hobnobsmummy said:
I had a bad start to week and have struggled to stay on track but just have to keep reminding myself that the gp wont give me anymore tablets if im not a good girl! :)

That's what keeps me on track babe!

I've stayed on the wagon so far so good today. I've decided yesterday was a 'spike' day (see mfp...)and I hope not to have one for another while.

PurpleMum said:
I've stayed on the wagon so far so good today. I've decided yesterday was a 'spike' day (see mfp...)and I hope not to have one for another while.

Well done

I can't see your diary on mfp x

I'll have a look at my mfp settings. The mfp forums have debate on 'spike' days, as a day every week or so when you eat more that might help keep the metabolism going strong. I'm just looking for a positive way to say I messed up for a day! Hey ho, I was good today.

Good on ya getting straight back on the wagon. And Lexie is fab at strapping folks back in.
I am on mfp also if ya wanna add me. I'm strachan51 on there too.

Back