This might be a bit too much info but......

GracieMai

Ummmm sorry about this question but...

I've been 100% on plan this week and I'm going to the loo (for a number 2) loads!! I only usually go 2 or 3 times a week at most (I have terrible IBS) and now I'm going twice a day!

Does this mean I'm in for a good weight loss this week? Silently praying the answer will be yes lol

thanks xx

Twice a day is not "loads", as far as I am concerned. We are all different, but twice a day is normal for me. If I were only going 2 or 3 times a week I would be really worried.

my "routine" is totally messed up no idea whats going on, but before SW i would go 2 a day - now either 0 or 5 times a day - hoping it settles

Ummmm sorry about this question but...

I've been 100% on plan this week and I'm going to the loo (for a number 2) loads!! I only usually go 2 or 3 times a week at most (I have terrible IBS) and now I'm going twice a day!

Does this mean I'm in for a good weight loss this week? Silently praying the answer will be yes lol

thanks xx

I was exactly the same and now also going 2/3 times a day, still can get bunged up though doing green days but doing red has definitely made me more regular :D

Not sure if it aids weightloss, hope it does and long may it continue :D

Omg, i wish i had that problem, im other way round, you looking if i go twice a week and i dont know why, hope you lose extra weight lol and let us no :)

I think it depends on what you're eating, as well as your body, as we are all different.

I find that I go at least once a day...sometimes twice! I get slightly worried if I've not been at all in a day! That happens if I don't eat enough fibre and superfree foods.

Twice a day is fine and it shows that you are eating the right things and your body is processing stuff efficiently...which should mean you're losing weight too.

wow for my first 2 weeks of the diet, i didnt go to the toilet even once, wish it had that effect on me, ive ended up on alli tablets nto jsut becuase of what they meant to do with fat but to help me go toilet. which now once every other day for me is very regular, eveeryoen is different

I'm finding that since eating so much more fruit and veg and generally taking in all the good stuff, I'm much more regular- usually 'a good one' in the morning, nice sausage-like consistency and very satisfying! Sometimes twice! OMG you can tell I'm a nurse!!!X

when i used to eat unhealthy i went like 3days on row in a month and that all :S i know soemthing must of been wrong, btu to me was normal. but eating healthier made it 2 weeks which eating more food bloated me, alli are such a relief for me now

Ha ha funcurls that's hilarious and totally understand, my OH calls me Gillian McKeith because of my obsession with shape etc!!

Thanks all, I have to say that doing green 'bunges me up' so I've been sticking to red days. Before doing SW i ate loads of potatoes, so thats why i started doing green days, now I've switched to red it's definately helped in that department. Eating loads more fruit too. Feeling less bloated and ick now too, woo hoo!!

Thanks all xxx

Before I started SW I could easily go 3/4 days without going for a number 2. However, since starting and eating load more fruit and veg I go everyday without fail.

Omg i love a good poo thread!! they are mcuh more regular occurance!!

My fave poops are the one that come out all in one go and you barley need to wipe!!! lmao i know it's vulgar but ur thinking it and i'm saying it lol!!

LOL! You're right, poo and wee threads can be good for a laugh!

I'll tell you what I love...a really BIG wee. Makes me feel really proud of myself! LOL! I've obviously been drinking loads of water and am really hydrated, and I feel like I'm having a big, weight loss woooosh.

OMG,,, what a CRAP thread :) only joking haha!! i think everyones more regular when healthy eating to be honst,, when your eating burgers and fries it all stops i think lol

Omg i love a good poo thread!! they are mcuh more regular occurance!!

My fave poops are the one that come out all in one go and you barley need to wipe!!! lmao i know it's vulgar but ur thinking it and i'm saying it lol!!

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!! im trying not to LOL at my desk

LOL! You're right, poo and wee threads can be good for a laugh!

I'll tell you what I love...a really BIG wee. Makes me feel really proud of myself! LOL! I've obviously been drinking loads of water and am really hydrated, and I feel like I'm having a big, weight loss woooosh.

i love those! the ones that you fee slimmer after you have been for it and it gives you loads of relief when you go!! awesome!!!

so funny

i love a good poo!!

What have i started lol!! Glad it's not just be who loves the toilet talk. It's just getting more regular, I'll have to take holiday the amount of time I'm in the loo at work now lol! xx

Back