This Morning.....Internal fat!

KD

Gone fishing
OMG! Okay...I am working too, but also watching This morning talking about internal fat.

This body scanner has shown the internal fat in people. They have 2 slim people. One is a girl size 8!

Will run it back and report:

This scanner shows internal and external fat. Have two people enter

Showing slim Toms scan. He has internal fat in his liver, around his kidneys in his muscles. Dr Chris is saying he has internal fat of 10.2 Litres. He shouldn't have more than 3:eek:

Tom talks about his relatively normal diet of a 24 yr old boy. Tries to eat healthily but has a couple of takeaways a week. Dr Chris says the internal fat is more dangerous than the external.

Exercise gets rid of the internal fat. Tom has a very high risk of developing type 2 diabetes.

Dr Chris says about the importance of diet and exercise.

Lizzie is size 8. Aged 19. Low end of normal BMI. Scan shows 4.5 Litres of internal fat. Shouldn't have more than 2:eek:

Professor Bell is looking for people to come and try it out. Wouldn't mind doing that myself :)

great. something else for me to worry about :rolleyes: very interesting though.

I saw it too.. I even saw the thought bubble appear above my head..

It simpy said "damn"

Has anyone noticed there is something different every blooming week, dont drink alcohol, then do drink a couple a day its good for your heart. Dont do this, dont do that, then weeks, months or even years later they find they were wrong.
No wonder we are all so confused.

It just goes to prove size doesnt matter,even the so called healthy woman has fat problems....lol. I dread to think what my result would be if a size 8 had what she did.

Hhhhmmmm.... interesting!

may as well measure me up for my coffin

an extra wide one please!

Back