This time I mean business! I CAN do this.

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
How many times have I re-started this and not got anywhere!

I really want to stick to it and say bye-bye to the fat forever.
I neeeeeed help though so feel free to pop by and offer me any advice and support would be fab.

I am starting on sunday may 1st 2011 at 290lbs, that's 20st 10lbs and a size 24....disgusting :(

Wish me luck. x

Heya,
Welcome back Blue Butterfly, you can do this. One day at a time, pound by pound you can drop that weight. I was 21st11 when I started, I know it's not easy. But there are some great people on here to keep encouraging you. If you can write out your goals / reasons why you want to lose that weight and keep reading them to remind you when the going gets tough of what it's all about.
You can do this :):)

hey hun, I re-started yesterday so come on we can do it. And less of the disgusting please! Focus on where you want to be not what you are as it will help you to feel positive. I know if I think about how much I don't like myself/my body I feel negative & down but if I think about how I want to look & dare I say maybe even sexy then it spurs me on. Good luck xo

Hi Blue, I am on day 3 and just about living on this site :)

Hope the first few days pass quickly and the K fairy visits you soon!

Hi, welcome back and good luck!

You can do this! Just take one day at a time and before you know it the weeks will pass and lbs will shed! Week 1's WI seems to give consistent high losses which will spur you on. I've found it helpful to concentrate on the diet week by week rather than worry about the months ahead....

You sound so determined and as others have pointed out - 'disgusting' is not a word you should use to describe yourself. You need to start thinking about the positive things about yourself! Positive thinking means less stress and fewer cravings for naughty things! ;)

Good luck and come and have a maon when needed to, I've done it enough! :p lol

Nicky :)

Thank you for stopping by and replying everyone.

I think the reason I keep failing is that I have a fantastic 1st weeks loss and on the second week (every single time) I get no loss or a very small one and I fall off the wagon, so I need to just get past the week 2 weigh in without giving up!

It's nearly the end of day 1, I'm going to have a bath then a very early night as I have a headache, and all has gone great. 3 litres of water down and 2 shakes so far.

Hey Blue,

Well done on a 100% successful first day :)

You are NOT disgusting! You are making a healthy change in your life so you are anything but! I've been on the diet nearly a week and I weighed more than you at the start (haven't yet weighed in lol) and we aren't disgusting :p we are merely sexy girls hiding temporarily in bigger bodies, and doing something about it!

Keep strong hun, much love xx

Thanks Jennie your post made me laugh :D
I know we'll all get there eventually and I'm hoping 2011 will be the year for me.

x

It will, and me too :D by Christmas we will be even more gorgeous!

Laughing is good anyway, if we weren't laughing I think we'd go mad haha.

I grew up in Cambridgeshire :) lovely place, my parents still live there xx

It will, and me too :D by Christmas we will be even more gorgeous!

Laughing is good anyway, if we weren't laughing I think we'd go mad haha.

I grew up in Cambridgeshire :) lovely place, my parents still live there xx

I just wish the weight would come off quicker, I'm soooo impatient lol

Ah yeah Cambridgeshire is a pretty place, well most of it. I live out in the countryside in south cambs, nothing but fields and a few houses here :D

Hi Blue Butterfly,
We both have a similar amount of weight to lose & I too have tried many times before. This is my first time on Exante, but I have tried Lipotrim & never got past 2 weeks, so I determined to make it work this time. I am on day 5, but had a blip with alcohol last night. But I am ignoring it & caarrying on today - even with a major hangover! That is when I usually think, oh well, Ive messed it up now, & give up. I only had low carb drinks, so I am hoping I haven't knocked myself out of ketosis. I will be checking in on your diary, hopefully we can motivate each other when it gets tough. Good Luck & keep going. I am sure we will both be skinnyminnies together! xxx

Hi Blue,

I know what you mean. I have a good first week and it all goes wrong the second week.

I have decided to only weigh after 2 weeks and hope this helps :confused:

Hope you have a good day

Thanks Gemma and confused (sorry hun I dont know your real name)
I thought I should weigh after 2 weeks but then I'd end up scale hopping the whole time coz I wouldn't be able to wait that long! I just need to carry on even if week 2's loss is less than ok!
I hope we can all stick to this and get to where we want to be.

I'm gonna post some 'before' pics here in my diary (hope I dont scare anybody lol) so everytime I read my diary I will have to see the pics and that will stop me from giving up coz I dont want to look that way forever.

So day 2 and all is well so far, feeling pretty tired and headachey though so not going to be getting up to much.

I think the reason I keep failing is that I have a fantastic 1st weeks loss and on the second week (every single time) I get no loss or a very small one and I fall off the wagon, so I need to just get past the week 2 weigh in without giving up!

It's nearly the end of day 1, I'm going to have a bath then a very early night as I have a headache, and all has gone great. 3 litres of water down and 2 shakes so far.

If you can, how about not weighing in at the end of week 1, but instead wait until week 2. Then you should have a great two week loss, and may help you get through your difficult week?

Ooops, just read your last post! Or weigh every day (like I do!) and try and just get through it! It does go down eventually, just not in a nice even way. I also find it weird it seems to come off different parts of my body in waves too.
Anyway, good luck :)

Aaarrrgh it's only day 3, I feel like I've been on this forever lol
Having a crap day today, dont feel too good as I'm really tired and have no energy :(
Not doing so good with the water today but I've drunk 1 1/2 litres so far so it's not too bad either I suppose.

I feel like going to bed right now!

Keep going Blue Butterfly, it really does get easier when you get the first 4 days out of the way! :)

Hey blue, I hope you feel better soon! Maybe have a nap if you need to? If you can, hee... I did in my first few days and it helps immensely x

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back