This time I WILL do it :D

Aww really sorry to hear you're so unwell :( Really hope what NHS direct advised makes you better as going to hospital would be horrible for you. Get plenty of rest and focus only on getting better x

Called nhs direct at 3am as it was so bad. They called back at 7am said to get rehydrate and if by 2pm still no better to call out of hours doc and might be a hospital job :(

Sipping the rehydrate and it's staying down thankfully x x x

So sorry to hear your unwell Tru how are you now? x

Hi Tru, how are you feeling tonight? Any better? Tummy bugs are horrendous arent they!! Apparently there is a lot of this about at the mo.... I really feel for you and hope the rehydrate is helping you. BIG HUGS XXXX

Trueleame said:
Called nhs direct at 3am as it was so bad. They called back at 7am said to get rehydrate and if by 2pm still no better to call out of hours doc and might be a hospital job :(

Sipping the rehydrate and it's staying down thankfully x x x

Awww hun hopefully not let us know you are ok xxx

Morning ladies...Sorry I wasn't around yesterday but the day was pretty much spent sleeping or trying to sit up :(

The powerade and water mix worked really well and I'm managing to keep water and tea down today :)

So today I'm just taking it easy but feeling so much better than I was. Thank you for all the well wishes x x x

Morning ladies...Sorry I wasn't around yesterday but the day was pretty much spent sleeping or trying to sit up :(

The powerade and water mix worked really well and I'm managing to keep water and tea down today :)

So today I'm just taking it easy but feeling so much better than I was. Thank you for all the well wishes x x x
Soooo glad your feeling bit better chick, not the same without you around :D and thanks for you encouragement lately MWAH XXX Lou xx

Tru glad you are ok I was worried about you! Hope you have a nice rest over the next few days give yourself plenty of time to get over it x

Day 1 ~ 28th November 2011

Back on the shakes today ...its not a problem as I've still got a very delicate tum tum :( although on the plus side...I don't have to use any senna this week.

TOTM arrived yesterday to just top things off nicely gggrrr

I am feeling better than I did over the weekend but still not 100% ...but after being that poorly its going to take a while to get over it. Although I have to work today I've luckily only got 1 dog in ...so hopefully I can get through that then have a bit of a rest before I collect my daughter from school.

Hope everyone's ok x x x

Just caught up with your news Tru -glad to hear you've recovered sufficiently to have your shakes; what a nightmare weekend!
<humungous hugs>
Good grief! I take the cub- pack off on holiday and come back to horror stories!

You take care honeybun!

Dx

:D Aww so happy your on the mend, and you know don`t you that you had to eat something, your body needed it eh, so I am loving your resolve to get back 100% so well done Tru!! Be thinking bout you today.... Much love to you chick XXXXX

Denise...horrendous doesn't even come close ~lol~

I thought I was on the mend...ooohhhh so wrong :( ... can't move too far from the loo today :( its not been pleasant. At least its not being sick ....that was awful ...this way round I can at least cope with better.

I have had 1 shake today but have decided to just drink water today as anything going in seems to be helping things come out :( a bit too well.

Its not good but the lady at nhs direct had said it can take upto 7 days for those things to sort themselves out :(

I hope its a lot sooner! I've had enough of being poorly like this :( x x x

Awww honey that's awful so sorry to hear that, just hang in there and get better forget about anything else for the moment xxx

Thanks peachy I'm going to call the chemist today and see what she suggests I do. Tummy still sore but not drinking anywhere near as much as I need to because it hurts an makes me feel sick :( so stuck between that rock and a hard place x x x

Oh poor Tru :(. Hope you get some relief soon hun.

xx

You do right hun Get some advice and see how you feel about it :) big hugs honeybunch xxx

:sigh: Aww poor you, its horrible having these type of bugs eh.... my tummy was a bit sore yesterday and this morning Ive had the opposite to what I normally have too!!! :eek: Fetched my daughter home from nursery last friday saying she had tummy ache.... so theres a lot about...don`t worry too much about your water intake and this diet this week, concentrate on getting better, and just sip water as and when you can hun.... HUGS to you xxxx

Denise...horrendous doesn't even come close ~lol~

I thought I was on the mend...ooohhhh so wrong :( ... can't move too far from the loo today :( its not been pleasant. At least its not being sick ....that was awful ...this way round I can at least cope with better.

I have had 1 shake today but have decided to just drink water today as anything going in seems to be helping things come out :( a bit too well.

Its not good but the lady at nhs direct had said it can take upto 7 days for those things to sort themselves out :(

I hope its a lot sooner! I've had enough of being poorly like this :( x x x
Do you think that some dioralyte might help... just to replace your salts and stuff!!!

Hope your ok sweetie!! Love to you!!! x

Thanks Dee....I couldn't stomach the rehydrate stuff but we had some powerade which has the same ingredients and was sipping that on saturday ...don't feel too bad in myself just a very poorly tummy ..also doesn't help its TOTM again gggrrrrr

I decided not to call the chemist as she'd of only said to stick to the shakes and keep drinking plenty. Things seem to be better today ...just think its going to take time to get whatever this bug was outta my system. :) thanks for all the kind messages ...I'm NOT giving up so onwards and inwards :D x x x

Back