This time I will do it! Propoints food diary.

Hi all, just to say I haven't disappeared, had a bit of a wierd day so will update tomorrow, hope you have had a lovely day x x

Hi guys, I'm back! Had two terrible days off plan. I don't know what happened really. I weighed in Tuesday morning as I told my cousin I would weigh in Tuesday's with her and I had lost 2lb :). Then I think I ate some chocolate on the way to take my daughter to nursery as I was so tired having been up through the night with both the kids and my stupid annoying hayfever. Well, basically it was downhill from there and I have been totally off plan. However, I am 100% back on it today. I'm not going to knock off all my weeklies in an attempt to compensate for the last two days, I am just going to draw a line under them. However, I will put my weeklies down to 35 basically knocking 7 a day off for the last two days. The thing is if I attempt the week with no weeklies I know I will fail so I would rather just start again feeling positive. Let me know what you think about this decision?

So, I'll be back tonight with my food diary however I am going to move most of my ramblings to my blog as I just don't have the time to write things out twice, particularly as I also have a mummy blog to write.

I hope you guys will visit there though as I really enjoy you reading/commenting x

Well done on the weight loss and well done for getting back on track :0) good idea to not totally cut the weeklies out,no good putting pressure on yourself.I don't have blogs show up on my iPod!

Well done for getting back on the wagon & drawing a line, sometimes it's just what you need and aslong as you keep on trying, you'll get there in the end! :) x

Hmm was just trying to update my diary and my computer booted me out, says a malicious add on is trying to access my comp via minimins? If I disappear it's done it again x

Right, lets try again. So, I'm back on track today in terms of logging but I am still over points. I went for lunch at Nando's with my brother and thought I made quite a good choice. I had a plain wrap and macho peas. After doing some googling though the wrap is coming out at 17 propoints!! I don't see how that can be possible, especially with no mayo so I am counting it as 12 - let me know your thoughts??

Friday 20th of July

Breakfast -

Sugar Puffs (stupid choice and I had two bowls as I was so tired and fed up) 6pp
Milk - 2pp

Lunch

Nando's wrap - 12pp
Macho Peas - 4pp

Dinner

2 x bread - 5pp
200g beans - 4pp
Flora light - 2pp

Snacks -

2x kinder maxi - 6pp

Total of 41pp used - as I am just knocking of 7 weeklies for each day I didn't log (hope that makes sense) I am left with 17.

Things I have learned today; check the eating out guide before you go out!!!! Being busy makes me eat so much less!!

Things I am happy with today;
I'm back here, writing this, which I think is a positive step. Also, I got to spend some time with my lovely brother :) x

I've looked up and seen a veggie wrap is 16pp ergh bout when you logged on before,I hope all is ok now! Aw that's nice that you got to spend quality time with your brother.Yup keeping busy sure does help with the not eating as much!hope you have a good weekend :0)

Hi, here to subscribe.

You look like you're doing well so far, don't be too worried if you go off track a little. You're probably eating a lot better than you were before you started, even if you don't realise it.
Just a tip as well, if you have a sandwich try and bulk it out with salad, and try and bulk your dinner out with veggies. Might not work for you, but I find it helps me feel a bit fuller, and I have lots more on my plate. xx

Back