This time I will do it!!...

Would someone please wire my jaw up! How come the more stressed I am the more I eat!

Already had lunch but here I am in a cafe having a skinny latte and a caramel slice x

Oh don't, my resolve is at a all time low - I could dive into bread and butter!

Looking at my 'fat' picture on the fridge now and I'm still thinking of food!

Need to sort it out and get back to plan.

Work hasn't helped either. My job is changing to office based and what feels like an admin position. Feels like a step back for me.
When I feel like this I still seek comfort in food.
Although someone today told me I'm eating empty calories - eating junk food for the comfort factor but when I actually do eat them, I feel awful. And they're right.
Now to get my butt in gear and sort it out x

I've turned to food for comfort aswell, can't even think of something else we could turn our attention to :)

Ah I feel fat and bloated.
I don't enjoy junk so why eat it?! Odd.

Need to try to find the motivation to go to the gym this week to make the most of the last few days of membership.
Just struggling to find time and motivation at the mo. You'd think with my holiday coming up I'd be more motivated not less x

Ah I feel fat and bloated. I don't enjoy junk so why eat it?! Odd. Need to try to find the motivation to go to the gym this week to make the most of the last few days of membership. Just struggling to find time and motivation at the mo. You'd think with my holiday coming up I'd be more motivated not less x

Me to, I think the lack of motivation is due to the crappy weather xx

Ah I feel fat and bloated.
I don't enjoy junk so why eat it?! Odd.

Need to try to find the motivation to go to the gym this week to make the most of the last few days of membership.
Just struggling to find time and motivation at the mo. You'd think with my holiday coming up I'd be more motivated not less x

I'm exactly the same, eating junk but not enjoying it. It's more that I love the thought of eating naughty stuff but when it comes to eating it I don't enjoy it and I don't really let it touch the sides - I almost inhale it! And then feel rubbish afterwards and wonder why I bothered when it just wasnt worth it.

Sorry about your job situation, hope you find something a bit more suitable for you. Don't worry about today's food, you've done so well and one day isn't the end of the world.

You can do this because you've proved that you already can :) x

Snap.... I feel sick because I've eaten that much crap today... I haven't enjoyed eating any of it... But just can't stop!!!
Sorry I'm not being much help here, but you're not alone hun xxx

Can I join the eating rubbish gang too?? Ive done it since Thurs after I had my Indian Meal out. Im trying my best between today and weds but its not gonna be good enough. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh pants :whoopass::grumble:

Thanks hun. Must be something in the air if we're all feeling the same.

Seems getting on plan and staying there is the hardest bit x

Your not alone, me too :(. Since having my op and staying at home to rest, I've lost the plot this weekend out of boredom ! I thought today is Monday fresh start but no, I found my way to the biscuit tin again ! Your right it must be something in the air for all of us. I hope we can all get back on track soon :) .

Kay xx

Argh! Mini's meltdown! We're all at it lol.
We all need to find our motivation - if someone finds theirs, send some everyone else's way! Lol x

Ah I feel fat and bloated. I don't enjoy junk so why eat it?! Odd. Need to try to find the motivation to go to the gym this week to make the most of the last few days of membership. Just struggling to find time and motivation at the mo. You'd think with my holiday coming up I'd be more motivated not less x
Chin up girl.....think how far you've come..... You CAN and WILL do it...... Xxx

Back